Reviews for The One in the Shadows
Beezlebubbles chapter 36 . 3/25/2010
""My penis is actually a snake. Are you satisfied?" He whispered and her face turned red."

Damn you... because of laughin so much I got a cough problem.

The female Human Torch probably saved them... probably.
Beezlebubbles chapter 35 . 3/25/2010
Why Harry didnt die ? Simple... his animagus form. What Im more curious is HOW the gorgon died...lol. I mean, AH! Is this Avada Kedrava in japanese ? XD
Beezlebubbles chapter 34 . 3/25/2010
It would be fun if Harry used parselmouth to tell the snakes to eat the head of the woman from inside... LOL
SilverMau chapter 47 . 3/25/2010
Thanks for the update! Can't wait to read more! Great chapter!keep it up!:):):):):):):):)
Beezlebubbles chapter 33 . 3/24/2010
Hes obviously much older than he looks. Yellow eyes.. hes probably a magical creature.
Beezlebubbles chapter 32 . 3/24/2010
Hahaha, I really though Harry would pick The Fucker as teacher, but this one also seems a little fun. But I like The Fucker better.
Beezlebubbles chapter 31 . 3/24/2010
I find it hard to believe that Wizards, specially Voldemort who fights muggle constantly, woudnt create a simple spell or object to repel certain materials. I mean, if they can create a ward to repel PEOPLE,repel fire, water, etc... how hard would it be to make a ward to stop any pellet stuff from comming near you ? Kind easy.
Beezlebubbles chapter 30 . 3/24/2010
WOT! It wont be Alice/Harry ? 3 Love you!

Maybe Harry/Bella ? Or Harry can be Dracos father and marry Narcissa XD
Beezlebubbles chapter 29 . 3/24/2010
Who will kick the bucket ? Dumbledore.

Btw... What happened to Theo...
Beezlebubbles chapter 28 . 3/24/2010
REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW!

I liked it... i dont know why but i liked it... i dont really like dumbeldore, but the idea of him teaching harry IS interesting.
Beezlebubbles chapter 27 . 3/24/2010
Tum.
Beezlebubbles chapter 26 . 3/24/2010
I think Im the only one who doesnt like Alice and Hermione here... lol

Btw... OWNED TOMMY! PWNAGE!
Beezlebubbles chapter 25 . 3/24/2010
Its a good thing the "no Alice in this chapter".

Also, I was expecting Dumbledore to ask Harry to join the Order of the Turkeys.
Beezlebubbles chapter 24 . 3/24/2010
What Voldemort got belonged to Alices parents, he got it or its the pendant. Either way, is her parents plain stupid ? If they knew Voldemort was after something that belonged to them why would the move from America to Londo and make it very much easier for Voldemort to get to them ? Idiots.
Beezlebubbles chapter 23 . 3/24/2010
You are an evil person, yes you are! Killing her parents just so she can stay at the Slytherin House. Guess what Alice... you doesnt belong there! Go to the Burrow!
1,128 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »