Reviews for The One in the Shadows
Beezlebubbles chapter 32 . 3/24/2010
Hahaha, I really though Harry would pick The Fucker as teacher, but this one also seems a little fun. But I like The Fucker better.
Beezlebubbles chapter 31 . 3/24/2010
I find it hard to believe that Wizards, specially Voldemort who fights muggle constantly, woudnt create a simple spell or object to repel certain materials. I mean, if they can create a ward to repel PEOPLE,repel fire, water, etc... how hard would it be to make a ward to stop any pellet stuff from comming near you ? Kind easy.
Beezlebubbles chapter 30 . 3/24/2010
WOT! It wont be Alice/Harry ? 3 Love you!

Maybe Harry/Bella ? Or Harry can be Dracos father and marry Narcissa XD
Beezlebubbles chapter 29 . 3/24/2010
Who will kick the bucket ? Dumbledore.

Btw... What happened to Theo...
Beezlebubbles chapter 28 . 3/24/2010
REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW!

I liked it... i dont know why but i liked it... i dont really like dumbeldore, but the idea of him teaching harry IS interesting.
Beezlebubbles chapter 27 . 3/24/2010
Tum.
Beezlebubbles chapter 26 . 3/24/2010
I think Im the only one who doesnt like Alice and Hermione here... lol

Btw... OWNED TOMMY! PWNAGE!
Beezlebubbles chapter 25 . 3/24/2010
Its a good thing the "no Alice in this chapter".

Also, I was expecting Dumbledore to ask Harry to join the Order of the Turkeys.
Beezlebubbles chapter 24 . 3/24/2010
What Voldemort got belonged to Alices parents, he got it or its the pendant. Either way, is her parents plain stupid ? If they knew Voldemort was after something that belonged to them why would the move from America to Londo and make it very much easier for Voldemort to get to them ? Idiots.
Beezlebubbles chapter 23 . 3/24/2010
You are an evil person, yes you are! Killing her parents just so she can stay at the Slytherin House. Guess what Alice... you doesnt belong there! Go to the Burrow!
Beezlebubbles chapter 22 . 3/24/2010
XD
Beezlebubbles chapter 21 . 3/24/2010
To tell the truth I liked you AN at the end of the chapter... I was curious as to why they had disappeared. Btw.. so what if its a muggle house, buy a house elf.
Beezlebubbles chapter 20 . 3/24/2010
How Im envy of you Harr. How I wish I had the money to do just what you did.
Beezlebubbles chapter 19 . 3/24/2010
Damn damn damn! They are back together! And he invited a Gryffindor to his house! It wont take long for Granger to go hang around his house! kILL KILL rip rip!
Beezlebubbles chapter 18 . 3/24/2010
Yeah! Great Harry! I loved what you did to Granger and your answers! Well done my boy! You are much better! Cant understand how your best mate can live with this mudblood though ... And Alice... shes a weak Gryffindor, you dont need woman who keep crying like that, weak being. Make Bellatrix forget about Voldemort and you get the perfect strong women XD
1,123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »