Reviews for The One in the Shadows
Beezlebubbles chapter 29 . 3/24/2010
Who will kick the bucket ? Dumbledore.

Btw... What happened to Theo...
Beezlebubbles chapter 28 . 3/24/2010
REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW!

I liked it... i dont know why but i liked it... i dont really like dumbeldore, but the idea of him teaching harry IS interesting.
Beezlebubbles chapter 27 . 3/24/2010
Tum.
Beezlebubbles chapter 26 . 3/24/2010
I think Im the only one who doesnt like Alice and Hermione here... lol

Btw... OWNED TOMMY! PWNAGE!
Beezlebubbles chapter 25 . 3/24/2010
Its a good thing the "no Alice in this chapter".

Also, I was expecting Dumbledore to ask Harry to join the Order of the Turkeys.
Beezlebubbles chapter 24 . 3/24/2010
What Voldemort got belonged to Alices parents, he got it or its the pendant. Either way, is her parents plain stupid ? If they knew Voldemort was after something that belonged to them why would the move from America to Londo and make it very much easier for Voldemort to get to them ? Idiots.
Beezlebubbles chapter 23 . 3/24/2010
You are an evil person, yes you are! Killing her parents just so she can stay at the Slytherin House. Guess what Alice... you doesnt belong there! Go to the Burrow!
Beezlebubbles chapter 22 . 3/24/2010
XD
Beezlebubbles chapter 21 . 3/24/2010
To tell the truth I liked you AN at the end of the chapter... I was curious as to why they had disappeared. Btw.. so what if its a muggle house, buy a house elf.
Beezlebubbles chapter 20 . 3/24/2010
How Im envy of you Harr. How I wish I had the money to do just what you did.
Beezlebubbles chapter 19 . 3/24/2010
Damn damn damn! They are back together! And he invited a Gryffindor to his house! It wont take long for Granger to go hang around his house! kILL KILL rip rip!
Beezlebubbles chapter 18 . 3/24/2010
Yeah! Great Harry! I loved what you did to Granger and your answers! Well done my boy! You are much better! Cant understand how your best mate can live with this mudblood though ... And Alice... shes a weak Gryffindor, you dont need woman who keep crying like that, weak being. Make Bellatrix forget about Voldemort and you get the perfect strong women XD
Beezlebubbles chapter 17 . 3/24/2010
Auror ? AUROR! Damn, doesnt you have... I dont know... HM... World Organization of the Dark Wizards or Dark Wizards United ? LOL That would be funny. They work in the shadows to let the dark wizards still have influence in their govern and their final goal is to let dark magic be allowed. D
Beezlebubbles chapter 16 . 3/24/2010
I was going to comply about the punishment, but if Minerva is a Quidditch addict, so is Snape. At least, his hatred for Gryffindor is so big that he would kill the whole Quidditch team if they lost the championship. So I dont see why he wouldnt also deny Weasley and Potter the privilege to play.
Beezlebubbles chapter 15 . 3/24/2010
Hm... I hope the Gryffindor idiots suffer, and wheres Granger? I wnt her to suffer too xD If Im not wrong, Alice the Shallow doesnt know Thomas is Harry brother ?
1,120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »