Reviews for The One in the Shadows
BROCKLESNER chapter 2 . 7/7
I would like it to be a Harry/OC romantic pairing.
There is one flaw in the story people wants to read this because we thought or I thought that harry will just quit Hogwarts and turn Dumbledore to the winzegot well not bad
mckertis chapter 2 . 10/2/2016
Who is Cannon ? Was there such a character in canon books ? Or are you simply stupid ?
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
skip. abandoned.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/9/2016
I think he forgave Aliss to fast
shinji-mikaroo chapter 15 . 5/27/2016
stop talking/flirting or else
Calmzone1 chapter 47 . 9/10/2015
interesting, mind battle or real? I really hope you do get a chance to complete this, no matter how long it takes.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/12/2015
Animagus forms a jaguar and a magical bird
Guest chapter 14 . 3/22/2015
I think I'm done. All it seems anyone does is mope around in the dorms in this fic. Don't care much for relationships and relationship drama is even worse. Good luck in the future.
gangui chapter 11 . 2/27/2015
if you think spanish it complex you don't know the french :...
Guest chapter 47 . 1/21/2015
Well, this was a rather good reading. I do wonder what happened to Alice tough. But like it is improbable that the story will continue, I'll think that the death of her parents and a bit of loneliness made her to make some poor decisions, like go back with a petty boyfriend that has fame and fortune. Eventually she will be alone again and without Harry to pick the pieces.
R.Malfoy chapter 32 . 1/18/2015
This story is beginning to bore me, so therefore I will stop reading this story...My last comment is...MUD-BLOOD!
R.Malfoy chapter 31 . 1/18/2015
Worst chapter yet...MUD-BLOOD!
R.Malfoy chapter 30 . 1/18/2015
Finally the Mud-Blood does something right(Killed Dumbledore), but still rambles after it...MUD-BLOOD!
R.Malfoy chapter 28 . 1/18/2015
So you finally stop ranting.. well, your still a MUD-BLOOD!
1,145 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »