Reviews for The One in the Shadows
cool
Scorpius502 chapter 47 . 5/9/2013
Please continue
KatzeIason69 chapter 47 . 5/4/2013
truly one of a kind. can't wait for more to come at some point.
hummingpetal chapter 47 . 4/6/2013
Well, this is different. I look forward to seeing where you take this.
:) thanks for sharing .
Lord Mortensen chapter 47 . 3/17/2013
cool! update soon!
Larisya chapter 12 . 3/12/2013
Obama won.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Great story so far! Can't wait for an update!
EmeraldMaster chapter 10 . 1/25/2013
Im really enjoying you story so far! your a great writer!
izzybee297 chapter 13 . 1/6/2013
Well, FUCK a Duck. I don't remember what story that was from but I like. It. It's my new catchphrase.
aalens chapter 9 . 12/8/2012
Words from the seer: You will be old someday, sooner than you think, and then you will remember your unkind words about your maths teacher -as you look at your own saggy arms.
Good chapter though. Thank you.
aalens chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
Thanks for writing this fic -it has me hooked already.
BTW, kids in the UK do not graduate from a secondary school. No one 'graduates' until they graduate from university. Hence there are no graduation ceremonies either, -until the one from tertiary education.
SpanaHana chapter 47 . 10/4/2012
amazing story, I was enjoying it so much! really hope you come back to the story!
Notableword chapter 7 . 5/18/2012
As Head Boy Harry would have the highest authority over the students besides the teachers of course. Why oh why is he taking crap from Ron Weasly and more importantly why is it affecting him so much, he is a slytherine (and apparently their leader) he should at least win in a verbal spar with sub par Ron that utters the exact same insults over and over again.
Gigimagic chapter 47 . 4/4/2012
More! So good!
anonyme chapter 18 . 3/21/2012
your fucking story make no sense at all you say something but the next chapter you retract yourself also you change something to the original setup like no electronic work at hogwart but you don't explain how it can work. it's your story true but if your just gonna write what is in your mind at that time go write a one shot
1,122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »