Reviews for The One in the Shadows
fanofmany chapter 40 . 2/2/2011
So this isn't a aliss/harry anymore? Since for some reason she went back to thomas? Hmm
Bob chapter 47 . 12/27/2010
I still dont know his pairings i hope its gray
interested and annoyed chapter 6 . 12/21/2010
...slightly

I like the story. Really. Especially the way you make Harry and the Trio interact. But your OC really annoys me to no end. She turns up and immediately Harry likes her. And she transfered from America.

Seriously? No matter how good it was up until there, by putting an exchange student into it you kind of gave your story the final blow yourself. There are very, very, very few plots that allow such a breach of cannon and even fewer authors that really manage to pull it off. I don't know if you are one of "those" authors but I think your story is not one of "those" stories, sorry.

It seems a lot like you just put her there to get Harry the perfect girlfriend.
die grimmig Maher chapter 47 . 12/18/2010
Godd story the dialouge is a little weird at times and it seems like all the charactors speak in the same way, but it stopped hAppening as much has the story went on. I'm quite interested in the pairing now you've tAlked about the pairing a lot but in the 45 actual chapters there hasn't been a single mention of harrys love intrest other then Alice or possibly Jen is what I thought at first. There are a few spelling errors that I noticed you do quite a lot. You put out where there should be our. As well as a few tense errors but over all you've done a good job.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

die grimmig Maher
viper0z1 chapter 19 . 11/26/2010
I realize you probably like allis or whatever her name is and I’m guessing when you came up with this story you wanted her to be an important part of it you probably like most fanfic authors just injected yourself into the story in the form of your OC but I have to say she is awful. She has to be the worst OC I have ever read. Seriously her presence alone is dragging a fairly decent story into the dumpster. every time she comes up I’m either annoyed or I just skip that section. The only reason I’m even still reading is because I like this story very much and I keep hoping her section in the story won’t be too long so I can just skip those parts, but it’s getting harder and harder to just ignore her. She’s not a very developed or even likeable OC there is no real chemistry with her and Harry. I as a reader can’t understand why he even wants to be near her it just doesn’t work the whole thing is too forced. I know you prob like your OC and won’t remove her ( sadly) but could you at least either write her better or limit her involvement in the story?
AlbusxSeverusxox chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Jennifer Anne Black?

Anne is a muggle name, and as for Jennifer...well, notice that every child in the Black family has a STAR name. I'm just saying...
miner249er chapter 20 . 11/22/2010
this chapter ended great
Eliph95 chapter 47 . 11/18/2010
Evil..you are SO verry evil for just stopping the story here..i mean, we don't even know who the little boy is! grr..so please please please updatee..?
hex4292 chapter 40 . 11/3/2010
Just quickly wanted to ask why harry used a spell with an infinite symbol that was taught by one of the strongest wizards in the world, and yet isn't able to beat a complete unknown?
Monkey Is Awesome chapter 47 . 10/11/2010
So who is the mystery boy?
Echizen Ryoma signature chapter 43 . 9/2/2010
. ?14642-EchizenRyomaFC
juniperwing chapter 47 . 8/13/2010
This is great.

Can't wait for an update :)
RebeccaRoy chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
Hmm, very good, seems Harry has made his own name here.
Vika16 chapter 17 . 7/24/2010
why does snape call harry evans instead of potter
Vika16 chapter 14 . 7/24/2010
your A/N was about as long as the chapter
1,102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »