Reviews for From Behind The Mask
machievelli chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Posted 1 June 2013, at the Starwarsknights web site and the Lucasforums Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. I was posting directly to the actual story threads, but my computer went down for the second time in six months with a virus in June of 2012. Then in November kotorfanmedia went down for reasons unknown, so I was stymied in my attempts to post the reviews. I had waited for it to revive, but you on fanfiction deserve your reviews.

KOTOR: What if Revan was of an unknown alien race?

The basics are interesting, and honestly the only reason Revan is human is Canon.
thegentrygmail.com chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
i like it.

i dont think ive read any other fics that have something lke this

and i honestly really like the idea
Voldy's pink teddy chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
I like this story because it is so creepy on one level but on another level...The knowledge that Revan is drawn to the outer rim because she/he was born there allows me to imagine that there is also an alien, untamable element of (human) Revan's character that is at home "in the trackless reaches of the galactic northwest".
CR chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
You write really good.
sharinganavenger chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Interesting. Is Revan a Killik or Verpine, or a different insectoid species? Hive mind seems unlikely for a lone alien among other species, I guess.
almostinsane chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Great story! This was very interesting! God bless!
jedifan chapter 1 . 3/25/2008