Reviews for Safety First!
Tel nok shock chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Ahhahahahahahahahaha! A1-Ace Supremo!
Noxbait chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
too funny! yeah...why doesn't a tear in the time-space continuum occur when you need one! Love it
Erurawien chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
I just noticed that even though this has been on my favorites for weeks/months, I haven't left a review. Yeah, I don't even know how that was even possible with the amount of awesomeness that this fic has.

I really really love this. Its so funny, and I'm even willing to overlook the fact that since the zat would have been retracted and unable to shoot anything (99% sure thats how they work), it wouldn't have been able to...shoot anything. Surprisingly, I'm more than happy to ignore that though!

"...presumably for being called away to forestall problems of potentially apocalyptic proportions." Love that line!

Great job!

Erurawien
smily123 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
hihihi, wonderful! I could just picture that :-) Great!
Maia2 chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Hee!

This was a great little fic. I couldn't help grinning, both at the words and the anticipation you created for them. Very impressive, as it is how I felt usually on the show with these two, when you just *know* where the conversation will be going and at the same cannot wait to hear what they'll actually say.

Great job!
patbor chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Wish I could have been there. I'd have been on the floor to laughing my butt off. Fun stuff!
Suse B chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
LOL! Poor Daniel. I can just see the smirk on Jack's face.

Thanks for the fun!
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
I loved this. I laughed so hard my stomach hurt.
Kelly Moreland chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Your characterization was perfect and I loved the whole piece! Thanks for sharing this with us all.
Entropic Cascade chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
teehee - that ought to learn him. Silly Daniel! What a great way to start my day - thanks!

Though - at some point Daniel should be able to say 'I told you so' back - don't ya think?
Nighshae chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
ROTFLMHO!

Oh, that's priceless... :D
dvshipper chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
OH I love it! Usually I don't read any Jack/Daniel friendship stuff, but I really enjoyed this. Unfortunately there is no Easy Button for the space/time continuum. heehee :)
WhatATragicComedy chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Omg! I loved this story to tears! LOL'd all over the place with this one. Great idea and character's spot on. Yet again, loved it. Going on favorites for sure.
Danny'sGirlSG1 chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
*gigglesnort* OMG, SO FUNNY!

I could so see this going down!

LOVED IT!

Pip
Nyx Ro chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
ROTFLMAO! While poor Daniel recovers from zatting his off! *grins*

Thank you! And when he recovers a little more, Daniel may realize that it could have been worse. He could have shoved the zat down the FRONT of his pants. I can't help be thinking with all those nerve endings, that would have been way more painful...