Reviews for White Lies
casammy chapter 6 . 7/3/2011
I am a bad person but I admit that I am charmed with when sammy I make this one ill, injured person, injured man, crying and crying out for for his big bro, nothing against john is any more I like it and I want that this of return with the boys but there is nothing mas happily that to see dean supporting in his arms to sammy and as alone sammy needing from dean to be nice
doyleshuny chapter 3 . 1/3/2011
Well JEESE I wonder how that happened? Bringing a sick child on a hunt and then leaving the poor little thing in the car by himself. That was just plain stupid. I always wondered how cPS never got wind of what John was doing. If they did they would have taken especially little Sammy away so fast it would have made Johns head spin. Seriously. What the hell was that man thinking. He put the hunt above the health and well being of his baby. I'm sure he'll feel guilty and well he should.
zekeschance chapter 6 . 12/31/2010
What a sweet, sweet story. I loved your John. Very good job of writing the little Winchesters. Thanks for the read!
Mel Storm chapter 6 . 5/11/2009
love it so much i just could not stop reading till i reached the end. looking forward to an update. i'll be keeping watch on this one.

peace

Mel Storm
Jenmm31 chapter 6 . 10/9/2008
aaw...this is a super cute ending! Loved him.

Pretty much love all of your stories:)

Great job!
Aushe chapter 6 . 9/2/2008
"-because they ..."

whats the ending?
IheartSam7 chapter 6 . 6/30/2008
Aw that was good. I want more though :)
IheartSam7 chapter 5 . 6/30/2008
OK, I couldn't love little Sam and Dean any more. Awesome awesome chapter.
IheartSam7 chapter 4 . 6/30/2008
Oh poor poor Sam. I love this story. it is breaking my heart, but I like it. I hope Sam gets better soon. You should do the same story with Sam and Dean the ages they are now. That would be really good!
IheartSam7 chapter 3 . 6/30/2008
Oh so good. So good!
IheartSam7 chapter 2 . 6/30/2008
Aw Sammy. I like how Sam was trying to hide it from John but let Dean be in there when he was sick. That speaks volumes. Great stuff :)
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
that was a great chapter!
Cutiepie2191 chapter 6 . 5/22/2008
That was a great story! Keep up the good work:)
ziggy.uk chapter 6 . 4/6/2008
Good ending. Guess John knew Sam was safe with Dean watching over him so he could go help Bobby! And great that Sam was well enough to be discharged the next day. Nice John watching his boys asleep in the rearview mirror knowing they would be okay as they all had each other.
Still Awesome2009 chapter 6 . 4/5/2008