Reviews for Grey
Kawaii Ali chapter 7 . 6/14/2011
Woah... That is a powerful story. I was in tears through most of it. Very touching and heart-wrenching. I like the writing style, the perspective is easy to follow despite Draco's meandering thoughts. Truly a wonderful story though dark and angst. I can't find anything to critized except the other students' and professors' lack of tollerance, and that isn't directed towards you or the story.
A.J AL chapter 7 . 1/13/2011
That was the saddest thing i have ever read. You are amazing, keep it up.
A.J AL chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Wow. That was deep, real deep. i loved it, great start.
ArtemisWest chapter 7 . 7/7/2010
This is one of the best stories I've read in a while- no lie. It actually made me cry C:
amsev chapter 7 . 1/19/2010
What an amazing and powerful story.
writersz cramp chapter 7 . 1/16/2010
I LOVE it. And I am sorry to hear that you won't be continuing this-I really want to know what's going to happen! But apart from that, I have no negative responses. At all. A truly new concept for me in every aspect, as Draco is not back after the war confidence obvious in every step and back to terrorizing everyone. And SLUGHORN CAN BE CRUEL? We all know he has a bit of a selfish streak and more than dislike for Draco, but I never thought he'd be THAT nasty to him.

I like how you combine colors into Draco's feelings and how he can only see Grey, then gradually Green, Gold and Red afterward, and how he desperately tries to avoid Black.

I like how you didn't portray Ron as a blundering idiot that everyone seems to think he is, and how you gave him intelligence and compassion that he has, that sweet boy.

I truly felt for Draco when he winced from McGonagall's touch, thinking that she is going to slap him. How he thinks everything so negatively, how he keeps thinking something's out to get him as a part of his punishment? It makes me so sad. Doesn't he realize that knowing HE was the cause of his parents' sorrow is punishment enough? He's already learned his lesson; there's no need for more.

I feel ashamed. I kept looking for clues for Hermione's and Draco's romantic relationship. Then I realized it's not necessarily a romantic one-friendship is a relationship, too, right?

-wc
x.shooting.star chapter 7 . 9/30/2009
wow. There's no other word for it. WOW!
kk chapter 7 . 5/21/2009
that was so beautiful and so tragic. I think you captured Malfoy's essence completely, and I love the 2nd person narration and your writing style. Great, beautiful, poetic story.
ShadX - Shadow Elf chapter 7 . 3/30/2009
This is such a good story!
Secret Nom de Plume chapter 7 . 3/27/2009
Excellent story. Thank you.
Zster chapter 7 . 2/3/2009
The first word that flashed into my mind ever I read this was "wow." I've read numerous stories revolving around angst and drama, but I have to say that this one definitely takes the cake. I have never seen a story so full of darkness and angst before, and it somewhat startles me to admit that I like it. It made me feel extremely depressed the entire way through, but at the same time, it was an enjoyable read. I felt Draco's sorrows and his pain, and though I've never gone through depression before, it seems realistic to me.

I'm glad that Harry, Ron and Hermione have been there for him all this time, and you have no idea how happy I am that the ending is a good one. The only question I have though, is why does Harry have Draco's wand in the first place? Was it because the Order had given it to Harry to safekeep?

But anyway, I just wanted to congratulate you on writing such a wonderful story. It truly touched me.
Lost In Echoes chapter 7 . 10/29/2008
Wow.
Dscully100 chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
I don't usually like the stories that are done in anything other than 3rd person, but I read through yours. I am very, very impressed. I cried during the prologue and cried all through the story. I feel it's a pretty true representation of what would happen if Draco did go back for his 7th year with the Trio.

Well done. I hope to read more of your work.
MyLookOfDenial chapter 7 . 9/9/2008
I cried like all the way through your story.

In a good way.

That was so good.

I loved it.

You portrayed everyone so well.

D

X
slytherinqueen23 chapter 7 . 9/6/2008
love the end of this story! really good job on how you used the colors as a way to show what he was feeling at that moment. i thought it was interesting.