Reviews for Malleus Malificarum
serenitysmalfoy chapter 12 . 2/20/2009
"Your innocence will have to die for them to live, but at the same time - you‘re preserving the innocence of generations, of thousands.” My favorite line. WOnderful chapter. Could be longer, but i'm glad it wasn't. Otherwise I wouldn't have had time to read. :D And. Reids characteration is awesome. . But I wanna see more of Caleb and Tyler.
Embry chapter 12 . 2/17/2009
That last speech, man...that was deep. Sweet chapter and I can't wait to read the next one.
musicjunkie36 chapter 11 . 12/6/2008
wow this story is impressive haha good job and im anticipating the next chapter!
enigmaofherself chapter 11 . 12/5/2008
This story is pure beauty. Love it love it love it. Amazing. You're such a talented writer with so much depth in your writing. Can't wait for the next update.

~ Dresden Lace
AwayForLunch chapter 11 . 12/3/2008
Quite thoughtful point, about how empathy took away Tyler's sense of individuality. I pity poor June for having to deal with that sort of temptation, but I'll just have to take her word that she 'likes herself quite a bit'. But ah, it's kind of hard to keep myself imagining them as 'witches' rather than 'mutants', but never mind. I am so loving the body switch between Reid and Tyler, like, they can't get any more intimate than that.
Lil Kitsune-chan chapter 10 . 11/10/2008
Oh things are getting good. I really liked this chapter a lot, especially the end. So, is Reid and Tyler going to get together in the end? And what about Caleb? The poor guy is on trial right? Please update soon, I really enjoy reading your work .
Embry chapter 10 . 11/10/2008
Ep! I still lOVE this story! your ried/tyler drabbley parts a awesome and you write the bad guy soo wel! can't wait to read the next chapter!
allykat chapter 10 . 11/10/2008
Great update! Bob creeps me out...poor Tyler. Btw, I'm desperately waiting for the chapter abt Caleb and how he's hanging on in there. I miss him...and what IS his gift anyway? Apart from bawling out Reid, of course :-).
charming2drew chapter 10 . 11/10/2008
Oh my gosh.

Please update really soon.

This chapter was brilliant!

I want to see what happens to Tyler!

AwayForLunch chapter 10 . 11/10/2008
That was a very very good cliffhanger! What's up with Bob, honestly, LOL. I suppose Bob's obsession is the only 'obscene' thing in this chapter. You know, I thought the two "crack"s would have gone better with Bob breaking Reid's finger. Slapping's just not as...violent. I like how you're playing around with different theories here - Reid tainting Tyler's body with addiction, Cotton sensing Tyler's empathy (even though it's just Tyler's consciousness and not the body itself). I'm finding it hard to keep up with the plot revelations here - Cotton's good motives, Cotton's evil sister, Bella (huh?)... But I'm waiting for an update how dare you end this in a cliffhanger oh the pain...
taioncassis chapter 10 . 11/10/2008
I love your stories so much. They're so well written and this and Don't Care literally send shivers down my spine. Words really can't describe how much I love this fic. Tyler and Reid are such an amazing duo together. Update soon!
AwayForLunch chapter 9 . 10/12/2008
I liked Tyler-in-Reid's-body more than I like Reid-in-Tyler's-body.

After all the dark stuff which happened in the dungeon, the assembled covenant in Pogue's house seem a tad goody-goody and happy-go-lucky. What Jacob said - if the Covenant of Justice has had a history of interbreeding with the Covenant of Silence - does that mean there's still hope for Tyler/Cotton slash? Ahem. I like June's line: "We come from the woods."
AwayForLunch chapter 8 . 10/12/2008
I’m blown away by the intricate plot – it's almost like some epic. And you have struck the highest pinnacle of Covenant slash by merging Tyler’s consciousness with Reid’s and allowing them to coexist in one body. No amount of rambunctious sex escapades or fluffy kissing scenes will ever compare to THAT. I kind of want to read some Tyler/Cotton slash (or Reid/Cotton slash depending on how you look at it) ... Nevermind. How-ever... I find that the “gifts” thing (technopathy, mimicry, healing etc etc etc) is veering a bit towards X-Men *gurg* and even the last bit where you explained your Witch-Neanderthal DNA theory had me playing in my mind the insipid voice of the female narrator from the X-Men movies (“Mutation is the key to evolution ... thousands and thousands of years blah blah”). I like your analysis on Reid's addiction, and that Dr Jekyll/Mr Hyde connection.
allykat chapter 8 . 7/22/2008
I'm so glad you're continuing with this story. I liked what you did in this chapter and am really looking forward to the remaining ones. Your PC/internet situation sucks but I hope you get to update soon. I can't wait to see how this story turns out.
Vaughn Tyler chapter 8 . 7/22/2008