Reviews for It's Party Time!
My only complaint is that you should have warned readers about the incest.
Queen of Faerie chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
I loved it!
volfan chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
Loved it!
mekom chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
I enjoyed your story. I am really glad that Harry and Ron left, or that situation would have gotten really awkward. I wonder if Hermione and Charlie will pursue the relationship past that night.
bloodysue chapter 3 . 5/8/2012
ok not usually the fics I go for but DAMN that was really HOTT! haha I do love Charlie and the twins! XD
Quillandwand chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
Definitely want to snog this *nodnod*

Lovely fic, a bit more extreme than what I normally read, but I couldn't resist - I love the twins and Charlie too much~ Love your portrayal of the characters by the way (:
93 Diagon Alley chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
Dude, seriously? That was HOT. My three favorite Weasleys... *fans self* Great work!
MischiefHasBeenManaged chapter 3 . 4/8/2011
Loved it! Really, this is great :]
GabrielsDoubt chapter 3 . 6/3/2010
I liked it!
MJ chapter 3 . 1/19/2010
I want to shag it senseless. )
ghostchicken chapter 3 . 10/25/2009
This was really funny, actually. George gay? Fred bi? Interesting... I read another fic that had George in a gay relationship with Lee Jordan. I just can't remember the name of it. But like you, I LOVE CHARLIE!

Good job!
purplepanties chapter 3 . 7/13/2008
Woah, That was definately hot! I love Fred and George there awsome. Charlie tho sounds really hot so i cant wait to finally see him in the movie!

Anywayz great story. Well done :D

keep up the great work.

Love PP.
Addicted2ItAll chapter 3 . 7/12/2008
That was definitely hot!
damonsnewlove chapter 3 . 7/12/2008
I like Hermione thinking about what bloke to fix George up with. It was pretty good! But then I have a soft spot for Hermione with any Weasley!
ficerella chapter 3 . 7/12/2008
That was an interesting story! I really love stories that have Fred and George in them.