Reviews for High School? Again? Love?
jamysandwich chapter 1 . 10/28
good story I love it
ArLOUI chapter 22 . 3/2/2013
Not a bad story - I really liked it surprisingly. :)
DeathDaisy chapter 22 . 2/18/2011
finaly the family meeting ] but wasnt irina dead?
DeathDaisy chapter 21 . 1/31/2011
Noonie93 chapter 19 . 12/12/2010
Okay look, I completely forgot I had this on alert and I can't for the life of me think of why I did put it on alert after skimming through this story.

Fact: You have a little over 50 reviews for how many chapters? I doubt anyone remembers this story or cares what happens to it. Stop posting stupid apologies for a story you published in 2008. It's nearly 2011, it's a tad pathetic.
mrs.addiecullen chapter 18 . 9/5/2010
love it
imheretoread chapter 18 . 7/8/2010
AAAAAAAAaaahhhhh continue pleaseee!
HermesApollo chapter 18 . 2/19/2010
Update next chapter please!
Team Edward Rocks chapter 18 . 4/12/2009
I really like your story i hope you write more!1
Inkhandedlady chapter 18 . 4/10/2009
this really good, you have to continue! There are so many things I want to know, such as who 'n' and his/her partner is, how jack will get on as a vamp, and all that. I'm not usually one for such long stories, but this has got me hooked!
Jennie68 chapter 18 . 2/28/2009
WOW! I like it!
twilightfan213 chapter 17 . 1/9/2009
omg this story is great but plz update i despratly want to find out who n and his partner it!
allikittenkat1 chapter 17 . 12/15/2008
Great awesome chapter! I love where she goes I am sorry and he goes about what and she goes this and then she bites him! It was so awesome and I can not wait till the next chapter!
Jennie68 chapter 16 . 12/8/2008
WOW! I like this chapter! I don't want to tell you how to write your story but i just love bella and edward so mabye like a chapter or two from their point of view?
louisejenni84 chapter 16 . 12/7/2008
really great story love it and can't wait to read more
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »