Reviews for Confession
Birkijo chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Nice! I'm in LOVE with the harvest moon games so, this was AWESOME!
willow chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I haven't done much reviewing, but I wanted to support you so here goes :3

First off, I thought it was cute. (Cute and simple, reflecting the feel of the easy going harvest moon games, you know?)

(( Oh and don't mind me if I'm wrong, but if this is a CliffxJack or a CliffxCarter story maybe you throw in a few more hints. If it's just purely a story on Cliff, maybe talk about his history or why he's there. 'Cliff's restlessness had been put on hold by Mineral Town. There was something uniquely special about it that suited him.' Something like that, perhaps?

Actually, I sort of liked that absolutely phrase, I felt like it would be something he would shyly and awkwardly say x3

I enjoyed your writing, and I wanna say that I also like your art and comic!
Og chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
I really liked it! It's just how I imagine Cliff!
Cupcake Heart chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Hahaha!

Cliff/Harvest Goddess?

New crack pairing!

Cute story :)
Ms. Sarcasm chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Hello, Butterscotch24, my pen name is .

This is a cute short story, although I don't know why Cliff went back to the church to confess again, that kind of confused me.

I think it would be better if there were more dialogue, and mentioning what cliff was thinking and feeling would be good also.

There was a sentence that sounds a little funny, though.

Instead of "Umm ... you should absolutely thank the Goddess"

how about "Umm ... you should definitely thank the Goddess".

I think this sounds more fluid.

By the way, it is a very good idea to start off with one shots.

A lot of times people start off with stories that are long and drawn out, and they get writer's block and aren't able to finish them.

Anyway, I liked it, and I will keep an eye out for your future stories.

Authors Note1 chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Wait a second... Was Cliff thinking what I thought he was thinking... Oh my gosh! Good Job.