Reviews for Waking Dreams
roxygoth chapter 1 . 2/11
This is deeply insighfull, well-written, seriohs and fluffy at the same time, good job. Roxy
HockeyKid6622 chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
After this episode I was always hoping they would go back and talk about Donnie's mental state. Like who could watch that and not be messed up? Thank you for giving Donatello this and thank you for doing it justice. You kept his character true but revealed his pain, fears, and sorrows in a way Don would. You also kept his brothers true too. I always felt as if the series always brushed over him and never really focused on him, even in the movies he was just kinda there; the nerdy, geeky brother. Thank you for making him more, it was an awesome read! Great work!
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Love the tight hugs and brotherly support. Love the fact that you focused on something most don't. Donatello is Raphael's little brother too.
LuigiWife1551 chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Aww, poor Donnie... Great story!
Tarropins chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
oh my god how do i review this?
amazing. ever single word. every sentence, paragraph, all of it.
truly amazing. fantastic work. just, amazing.
the whole thing was absolutely perfect, i wouldn't change a second of it. beautify made, sad but happy ending, and i'm so happy some one said something about how poor don must have been feeling!
anyway, i wish i could tell you how great i really thought this was but it seems to be out of my capability so i guess i'm just going to have to go with this.
thank you for making this, thank you for sharing this.
keep up the amazing work!
SK12Monster chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Great job! I love it :)
Sarachan chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Reading this always makes me smile for Son.
Sarachan chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I was watching SAINW the other day and had to read this again. I always felt that your Waking Dreams was the ending we never saw.
Jaddis chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
This is was perfect! I always thought the show should have gone into it more. If Leo can have his angsty moments, why can't Don?
meganechan720 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
This is so very powerful. I'm glad you wrote it. And it's something I overlooked, the sheer amount of bad stuff that happens specifically to Donnie in such a short period of time.

PTSD does indeed happen to superheroes all the time. I mean, all the crap we put them through for our entertainment is bound to have an effect. And trust Mikey to think of it. Thank you for not making him a total idiot.
MarieTheManiac chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
This is amazing. So amazing, I can't find the words to describe.

Wonderful focus on Donny's feelings and thoughts, wonderful interactions between the brothers, and, of course, wonderful topic. The show never focused enough on Donny, not even after these traumatic events.

I don't know what to say. Incredible work! Keep writing like this!
acwriter1985 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
This by far has been my all time favorite Donnie Story. Thank you! I wish you would write more centering around Don...:)
thehappystalkerball chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Wow, that was really deep and involved. Like how you combined the traumas. Actually, this is the only fic I've read where it included Donnie's experience with the mind thing and the alternate worlds combined. Very nice.

I have to say the ending to this fic is probably one of my most favorite endings ever out of all the fanfics I've ever read. I love how you put it in those two last sentences. That is was something worth fighting for, something worth dying for. Something worth living for. Absolutely gorgeous, I love it.

Wonderful fic. I'm glad you took the time to write it.
Kim2Kim2Kim2 chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Oh my god...

After just reading the half fic I started crying. Im still crying!

This was just so touching.

I could really fell Donnies pain...

And I was listening to sad music at the same time, so it made a stronger effect...

You're an amazing author! You're writting-style is so wonderful!

Hope I see more lovely FF from you.

Moaboa
SiriuslySeverus chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Donnie did sort of seem to bounce back after all that in the series. I don't think that many people could, even if it was just a very realistic dream.

Thanks for sharing your version of Donnie's reaction to those events. :)