Reviews for Homestead
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 3/15
lovely introspective piece on the lair and the family within. Beautiful :)
Sesshomarusama3 chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
So beautiful! I nearly shed a tear!
NixKat chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Very nice and sweet.
FantasiaWandering chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
This remains one of my favourite stories on this site and I keep coming back to it. It's really sweet, and I love the quiet moment that you capture here.
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Awwww! That was a beautiful look into the turtle's lives. Great job! :)
LuffyMarra chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
This was a great story. U really captured the family vibe between them. Great job.
Sarai chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
toeki chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
beautiful and fluffy fic. i love all the details and observations of daily life behaviour you worked into this. very well written.
Taiora Freak chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
WOW! This was really beautiful!

It is without a doubt the most well written, amazingly wonderful and beautiful TMNT fanfic I have ever read.

The way you describe their relationships and everyday lives is so wonderful. Everything just sounds so warm and sweet.

A really fantastisk story I have to say! You are a really good author and a good one at that! I really loved this story, just had to say it.

Overrall, a wonderful job. The characters were so in-characters that this was like seeing the real cartoon.
HiddenFanGirl chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
This is absolutely, without a doubt, one of the most beautiful TMNT fanfics I have ever read. the way you describe their lives, their relationships with each other, it's just... Everything sounds... Maybe not picture-perfect, but perfect nonetheless. I wouldn't care if there were four rats and a turtle; if i could have a family like that, I would never leave home.

wonderful story.
Pablum chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Aw, that was so well done. I believe Donatello is correct. I've never been trained in anything like that at all, but when I'm with family or those I hold dear, I feel much more in-tune to them and their 'noise' than the rest of the world around me.

It's a very surreal feeling, when contemplated, being able to hear and notice them and their functions and be able to separate them from the rest of the environment with little trouble. I love this story because of that.

A fan,

Kara Crane chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Vaeru chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Wonderful job. :33 I love all of the thoughtful details you've put into this, from the turtles' actions to their belongings to the scents of the lair. A lot of author's discount smell as part of their descriptions, which is really their loss since it's the strongest trigger for memories and one of the best ways to make a scene 'pop.'

Also, Don's line about how they 'listen' for one another... gold. :3

I love it when I come across a good April/Turtles sibling bonding fic. There are far too few.

Kantama chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
This is one of the sweetest things I've read in a very long time. This coming from a woman who reads mostly fluff.

Kallasilya chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
This is such a sweet family piece :) you really managed to convey a sense of the lair as 'home', a refuge from the world. Lovely!