Reviews for In a Moment
tanya2byour21 chapter 16 . 10/6/2008
I Like this story and I really hope Dave and Mark get to her soon. Keep up the great writing and post more when you can. I know it will be worth the wait.

Tanya
slytherin-mafia chapter 15 . 7/28/2008
AHH! Sorry its been so long, but this is actually one of the few times that I've actually sat down at my comptuier...I really like this chapter, especially the emotion that comes across in it no matter how short it is. I hope you update soon, but believe me I definately understand if you don't lol. Great job!

Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 15 . 7/13/2008
Awesome chapter, I can't wait to read more. Update soon please.

Dani
68 stones from a broken heart chapter 15 . 7/12/2008
hmm this is reminicent of see no evil in a strange way...
Takersgurl35 chapter 15 . 7/12/2008
Glen is one creepy freak, i just hope Mark and Glen find her before Glen has a chance to carry out his plans..Great chapter.
68 stones from a broken heart chapter 14 . 6/26/2008
Oh evil Kane.
slytherin-mafia chapter 14 . 6/25/2008
Oh okay, Glenn is seriously starting to freak me out..I love it! I really like this chapter, especially how you moved from one point of veiw to the other, it worked exceedingly well! Great job! Can't wait for the next chapter!

Takersgurl35 chapter 14 . 6/20/2008
Man Glenn is a sick fuck, Mark and Dave need to find them and fast..great update.
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 14 . 6/20/2008
Great chapter, I can't wait to read more. Update soon please.

Dani
DarkAngelElektra chapter 13 . 6/6/2008
Aw, man, it sucks, knowing that Athena's in the clutches of a monster and there's nothing that can be done (right now, that is). I'm kind of hoping that Mark and Dave affect a rescue of epic proportions because ATHENA DOES NOT BELONG WITH HER FATHER!

This story has got me hooked! Update soon, please!
Takersgurl35 chapter 13 . 6/4/2008
Wow mark is her uncle, now I'm really worried about her, I hope Mark and Dave find her soon, before something bad happens.
Pinayprincesa chapter 13 . 6/4/2008
poor Mark :( Hopefully he'll b able to find Athena and help her out of this situation
68 stones from a broken heart chapter 13 . 6/3/2008
oh. my. god.
slytherin-mafia chapter 13 . 6/2/2008
Lol, okay, so here's the review that I promised...damn that is a sweet review you might say ;)...and no matter how bad or choppy you think this chapter is, it really fits and you picked the right place to put it. It explains some stuff that I know we've been wondering, and it also flows well and explains the characters in greater detail and just what might be motivating them. A really really great job darlin', can't wait for the next chatper!

slytherin-mafia chapter 12 . 5/19/2008
I like this chapter, but I can tell in the way that you wrote it taht you don't really like it all that much. I think that you've really set yourself up to be able to go somewhere, somewhere exciting, with this story. Now that Mark knows that she's his neice, you have a real family dynamic going, and that can always be used as a really helpful plot device. LIke I said, I like this chapter, and I'm really curious as to where you go with it. Great job!