Reviews for Mizuki and Izumi
jwrite1373 chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
Nothing much to say this review, to busy reading your story! :)
jwrite1373 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Really good! Right now I'm in the middle of writing a wedding story. I have been waiting for someone to write a good one. Good job so far.
X Miyuki-chan X chapter 5 . 3/5/2012
This is bugging me, no Doctor would talk like that. Words like that go beyond the boundaries of professionalism and encroach on a patients rights. Sorry just had to get that out. I like your story though it's wonderful.
SweetRomance123 chapter 6 . 8/23/2008
omg he jumped out of the window with the baby? wat happened?

please update!
Aktaiy chapter 5 . 6/8/2008
i luv this chapter cant wait 2 c wat happens next
Hotoami chapter 5 . 5/1/2008
Aww that sucks ( I thought you had a new chapter up and got excited... Did you get them done for the wedding? 'Cause my friend is forced to work at her father's salon and sometimes he experiments new nail designs on her, so when I hear that someone has their nails done and hates it I think of her XD (Wow, that wasn't specific at all xD)

Well, I wish you the best of luck and a swift return to the keyboard xP
aCnRiAmZeY2007 chapter 4 . 4/21/2008
Yeah...Bravo...Give me more. I like Izumi better. Its more proper because they are married. Also I would be totally confused (no change, no change). But I do want to see how Shin feels now that Mizuki has had the baby and if Izumi would tell Shin how he felt when he went missing...Also thank goodness it isn't over yet I'm enjoying reading this. Write more soon so I can read more and keep up the good work and I'll keep up the reviews.

P.S. Love Mizuki and Izumi's little boys name (cheer, and the baby name of the month award goes to TheHakuStoryWriter, cheer).
cutegirl4joe chapter 2 . 4/19/2008
this is so adorable
cutegirl4joe chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
this is a cute chapter
Hotoami chapter 4 . 4/19/2008
I think you should keep calling him Izumi It makes much more sense.

I think you're doing a pretty good job with this story. I can imagine the characters doing these things, which is very good. I don't entirely agree with skipping the last three months and all that, but I suppose it works. I think the main thing with this story is that everything seems a little rushed, like you're set on one goal and are kind of ignoring everything else on the way there. Otherwise, nice job, and I'll continue reading

(It really is a nice story, I just want to be giving some constructive criticism, since that's what you were asking for )
zimian19 chapter 4 . 4/19/2008
It's a good chapter, though in my opinion it could have been better if you let the readers know a little bit of what Shin did when he's at their home to watch over Mizuki. Though it's a nice story, keep up the good work.
zimian19 chapter 3 . 4/17/2008
the plot's nice, and it is well written, i'd be waiting for the next update. God bless you and keep up the good work, keep the pace it's already pretty hold unto that and improve more.
chibiXtenshi chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
so...cute! except the end was very plain. (i didnt know that there was a hana kimi one.) can you call izumi sano sry i just used to that. ahh...i cant remember what i was gonna asy all thx to my brother! ill get back to you later.
aCnRiAmZeY2007 chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
Please write the next chapter soon. I can't wait to read it. Keep up the good writing.
mon14mon chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
whoa! what a conversation! It shook my head... very fast pacing... hahaha! but it's nice... hehe! keep it up!