Reviews for Be Careful What You Wish For
crosswire chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
WHY THE HATE PAM? WHY THE HATE? The Adventures of Huckleberry Fin is not a bad book, god forbid if you read something that is'nt ANIMY P

GOOD STORY OVER ALL IGNORE MY raNTING
YourAverageObsessiveGirl chapter 5 . 6/16/2008
In all honesty this chappie confuzzled me for some reason...maybe it'c cause I need a nap...

Well, none the less, upadte soon dear friend!

-Y.A.O.G
XxCoffee-and-CreamxX chapter 4 . 6/10/2008
And you got mad at me for leaving a cliffhanger. I should have the next chapter of the story up soon by the way. I hope you like it. Anyway this was a good chapter, you have me on the edge of my chair. Update soon!
YourAverageObsessiveGirl chapter 4 . 6/7/2008
Gah, everyone has cliffhangers these days, even me! Geez, I'll just have to wait for like four fics to update, and now this is on the list...ugh! Oh well, I'm not complaining, it's been awhile, glad to see you're back.

-Y.A.O.G
StarFilledNightSky chapter 3 . 4/10/2008
This is good, I like it. Update soon! Oh and read my fic please if you have the time.
YourAverageObsessiveGirl chapter 3 . 4/8/2008
Nice, the plot thickens. Well, ok, maybe not so much, but I wouldn't know. Keep on writing!
YourAverageObsessiveGirl chapter 2 . 3/28/2008
Pretend there's no Tsubsasa, I would never ever live in that world. Wait, maybe thats the price! Aha! I've figured it out! Erm, well, maybe not. And then theres the homeless guy, I mean, sure having a homeless dude living in your yard would be pretty awesome, but still.

Great update, can't wait for more
YourAverageObsessiveGirl chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
pretty good story so far. Can't wait for more. If the Tsubasa gang ended up up near me, well, I would've have thought up a distraction I woulda just glomped em all on the spot.

- Y.A.O.G