Reviews for Shinji, Weapon X
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 5 . 10/7/2013
It would be kinda appropriate if Rei had (aside from a heightened healing factor) ice powers to compliment her usual demeanor, and Asuka had fire...or be the blood-sucking vampiric bitch she really is.
lostwoods and such chapter 5 . 10/3/2013
clearly written and i like how the x men elements have been added to the story so far without overwhelming evangelion flavors of this fic, do wish it didn't follow so closely with the manga however.

so all and all pretty good job so far with one exception, UP DATE MORE OFTEN... please
asss chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
story: good
Shinji x Rei : suck
StraightedgeWingZero chapter 5 . 8/30/2013
Okay pretty good what I liked to know where have you been? I've PM you and PM you but no response. What happened man?
Midnight Rising chapter 4 . 5/25/2013
Please continue! I'm DYING to know what Rei's mutant ability is! Is she going to be like Jean Gray? Please Continue!
DragFire chapter 3 . 1/12/2012
I'm happy to see the idea of a Wolverine Shinji finally written. I hope you keep updating
StraightedgeWingZero chapter 2 . 7/14/2009
Yo bro I wanna see some claws if he is like Wolverine
DeletedAccount4 chapter 2 . 12/2/2008
Uh... is Shinji gonna be like Wolverine? And is this gonna be Shinji/Rei romance? Or just Shinji/Rei friendship. And are you gonna update this anytime soon?

-Xenonwing
Popkov chapter 2 . 11/30/2008
uh-huh so Shinji is like wolverine... ooh I do hope he'll have the claws *wicked grin*

Anyways, dude you need to add some more chapters soon.
Cloud Dancer1014 chapter 2 . 9/11/2008
-? Very . . . intriguing. Update soon; I'd like to have more of a chance to figure this story out.
animefan29 chapter 2 . 9/10/2008
I'll keep an eye on this.
James Rei's Gaurdian chapter 2 . 9/10/2008
I thought you might have stopped writing. I like what you are doing though. Keep it up.
mangafreak7793 chapter 1 . 3/25/2008