Reviews for New Beginnings
Don'tReadMyStories chapter 3 . 10/30/2009
this is great. update soon. o and again-great mel/jackson. it was funny. hope u have alot more of that.
Don'tReadMyStories chapter 2 . 10/30/2009
poor jackson.
Don'tReadMyStories chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
the jackson/mel was cute. haha. with the food in their mouth thing. i like jacksons character n this. like when he tried to put the hoodie on. that was good.
lizz chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
i like your story!

cody and melissa forever
adversary2113 chapter 3 . 8/19/2009
This story is too good to be sitting here , languishing away like a pair of dirty boxers! C'mon, finish it, 'cause it's interseting.
jelissalover chapter 3 . 7/7/2009
.it.! amazing story! please update!
TooManyHobbiesToList123 chapter 3 . 5/18/2009
*Gasp* I would do anything to be Melissa at that part.

Nice. I like it. Please update soon!
RandomFanficReader chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
I love this idea! and beg you to update soon! You know what would be hilarious? Would be if Daley was like all googly eyed and flirty with Corbin and have Nathan be extremley jealous...haha just a thought. D what you have is ah-mazing!
violilyalice chapter 3 . 3/17/2009
i absolutely LOVE how you started off with the castaways meeting the actors.i just have one thing to say: UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU CAN!
Spinniker chapter 3 . 3/10/2009
I really liked this chapter! Mel's description of Jonny was...interesting. Please continue.
LeonPianta chapter 3 . 3/9/2009
While reading Mel's description of Johnny Pacar was very lovey, I couldn't help but laugh. Mel seems to just be head over heels with this guy.

And, of course, I can't wait for more humor from Taylor! :D

Please update soon!
Joucelin H chapter 3 . 3/8/2009
Oh good lord.

Aren't teenage minds such a fun fun thing to mess with? lol
LeonPianta chapter 2 . 3/8/2009
At first I thought this would be not so good, but I'm impressed so far. I can't wait to see what you have to bring up next.

You should have the actors be the actual actors, and then they're all like "Oh my God! They look just like us! Blah blah blah!" etc.
Spinniker chapter 3 . 3/5/2009
I like this story so far! I like it how you went between all of the characters so that you could see what they were all feeling. Please continue!

Spinniker
YagamiNeko chapter 3 . 2/14/2009
I really like the idea of flipping the series around (making a tv show about the plane crash). It made me laugh when Stan and DJ's names appeared in here since they actually were part of the show :D This is a really good story so please update soon!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »