Reviews for A Strange Dream
Lasmos chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I was overjoyed to see someone on here who knows the Belgariad, and the way you overlap the two stories in this was amazing. I would dearly love to see more on the subject. SO HAPPY. X3
Econotebook chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
im i little confused, but it might make more sense if you kept going :)
Shadowed Ember chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
That rocked. And I think I got most, if not all, of the references. But I'm just a Belgariad and LOTR geek. I would be incredibly interested if this continued, and on the off chance that it will, I'm putting it on alert. And, now I'm going to go read your other stories, since I've reviewed two already today. So far, I'm enjoying your writing. A lot. Keep going.

S.E.
L.A.H.H chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
No, this was really good. You should continue it, then I can tell my friend who loves LOTR snd Belgariad about this great crossover I found and get lots of brownie points with her!
Soului chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
I didn't think it was confusing at all. Yes you used a lot of plot elements with the poem, and events from different fandoms, but you blended them nicely. The italics and underlining kept things from getting too confusing and the poem stood out because it was centered. All in all, the literary structure of this piece is good, you evoked strong emotional respose, your imagery was fantasic, and you did a wonderful job of drawing parellels between the stories. I really like that line of Aragorn's mother's. It has a lot of depth and is very profound. Maybe you could find a way to work it in?