Reviews for Buffy and Angel on the 'Titanic'
Caitiebelle chapter 15 . 7/5
Such a good story! :D i Have to admit when she woke up alone I was terrified you had written a loosing his soul story! Haha
TheMarkOfSerafina chapter 15 . 10/19/2015
Can I just say I love the story? I've watched Titanic before but never finished it, not yet anyway. I'm glad Angel and Buffy survived, so are the few of them... It's sad, I shed tears a few times, at least they got married and are in a happily ever after... as they could ever be, anyway~
magicaltears chapter 15 . 3/14/2008
Omg, this was an amazing and heart wrenching story. I bawled like a baby when I read it. It was beautifully written. Great job!

-Britt-
graceinflames chapter 15 . 11/21/2006
I love this fic.

It's one of those crossings that you think have no chance of succeeding. But you have managed to tie in the tragedy with the B/A relationship and supernatural really well.
JessAngelus chapter 15 . 10/23/2006
Aww! That was so cute. Sad...but cute. Loved it!
Bella Valentine chapter 5 . 9/1/2005
freaking awsome. i thought it was going to be a rip of titanic...not at all...omg great job, ur a great writer! sud make a squal! getting my friends to read it two. we're big Buffy/Angel fans..:D
Never Is An Awfully Long Time chapter 15 . 3/13/2005
Aw!I love it! thats all i have to say
Buff chapter 15 . 12/3/2004
cool
BA Shipper '99 chapter 15 . 8/19/2004
Awesome story! I love how you put it with Buffy and Angel's relationship on the Titanic, instead of just switching their names into the plot of the movie, which most people would do. Sad ending; well, not the very end, but the chapter before that when 1,500 passed away. I know it really happened, but it's still tragic. Did Buffy get a new watcher after Giles died? That would make sense, seeing how she had to know about the new master rising in Boston.

Good job!
MandiElf18 chapter 7 . 8/15/2004
this is a really cool fic! Titanic is an awesome movie and Buffy is an awesome show and the two combined is even better!
kietro lover chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
i love your dstory it rules
willowwood chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
Like i said before, Excellent Story. :D :D
iwishyourloveaway chapter 15 . 11/26/2003
Aw...

When I first read the summary, I thought this was going to be a lame recreation of the Titanic movie with Buffy and Angel as the main characters, but I thought I'd take a whack at it anyway and what I saw just blew me away. It was awesome! I'm now a fan of your stories.
iwishyourloveaway chapter 8 . 11/26/2003
COOL! I love the fact that you made Riley like Cordy, cus those two deserve each other. M hm. Haha
Arobow chapter 15 . 11/10/2003
Yay! It's all happy in the end. Well, relatively. I'm really bummed that Giles and Xander died, they're some of my favorite characters. Well, duh, but really, so sad that they died, I nearly went into a coma when Giles left the show. I'm impressed how the people kept they're personalities the same in totally different situations. I mean, sure, no Cordelia and Xander, but hey, I didn't like that pair too much, Riley and Cordy, seems, well fitting in the setting that was presented. Anyway, just wanted to congradulate you on the excellent fanfic, which by the way has kept me up till 1:22 AM, just so that I could finish it. I hope you're very proud. I'll keep reading your work...just tomorow. Awesom fanfic!