Reviews for Buffy and Angel on the 'Titanic'
Scoobies112 chapter 14 . 8/11/2003
OMG HOW CUTE!
Emberlynn chapter 14 . 7/5/2003
That is bloody brilliant! I loved it! The whole story!
Kendra3 chapter 14 . 6/23/2003
HI there.

I love this story.

It has somethin' that other fics don't have. I don't know what it was.

But when I read the first chapter I didn't wanted to stop. So that's a good compliment.

I love the way you have developed the characters.

I can't believe that Xander and Giles are gone. I really liked them

But Willow is alive and ANGEL . So that's a good thing.

I hope one day you make a squel . If you are making one, please mail me. I must read it.

You did a great job with this fic.

It's to bad that there won't be another chapter.

bye

Kendra
Willow23 chapter 14 . 6/21/2003
good
willowwood chapter 14 . 5/27/2003
Congrates on a brilliant story.
willowwood chapter 8 . 5/24/2003
Some more excellent chapters, looking forward to reading the rest. Which i will try to do ASAP :D
natalie chapter 3 . 5/22/2003
So far this is really good but the crappy thing is we all know what will happen in the story! Ok who agrees with me that Angel is like the most gorgeous man in the world! Ever since i first started watching buffy in the beginning i have been like obsessed with Angel he is just so freaking hott! Omg lol well if you agree with me e-mail me
Divamercury chapter 14 . 5/7/2003
AWESOME STORY! I read all of this in one sitting and I LOVED it. Great job and amazing work!

DM
once1uponatime chapter 14 . 4/26/2003
omg. this is an kick ass story. it rox. you are an awesome writer and you had twists and turns and so many surprises.
Ashione chapter 14 . 4/18/2003
Well, you already know my opinion on this fic. But, I have to say it again. I love it. Still getting over Giles going off to get drunk until he found dying funny ... sad. *Sniffle*
Kit-ORain chapter 14 . 4/11/2003
That. Was. Amazing. And here I thought u were gonna kill Angel! You had me crying! Oh, well you're forgiven since the ending was SO sweet.
Kit-ORain chapter 9 . 4/10/2003
I knew that was gonna happen eventually, but damn! that's gotta suck! I'm actually really sad right now!
Kit-ORain chapter 4 . 4/10/2003
Ahh! Riley! No! I love this story, and although it's finished and I could just read it all at once I HAD to comment on the ending to this chapter. Ok then , off to read more...
Salix Ardens chapter 4 . 3/30/2003
Geez, Frances! Why'd you have to go and ruin a perfectly good, Willow-containing story by putting Riley in it? Ugh. But otherwise yay!
Kenny-D chapter 1 . 3/27/2003
It said that you didn't accept reviews from anonymous users, so I signed up just to review this story. First, I have some bad. But not much. The dialect was not completely appropriate for 1912 and I'm not sure they had the equiptment in the excersize room back then. Now, the good. I have only read 2 fics in my life that have made me cry. Now I've read 3. This story was absolutely amazing. It was...words can't even describe. When Xander accepted his death, I broke down. When Giles accepted it, I broke down again. And, you had me so captivated that I was still hoping that they would somehow survive, but they didn't. It was great writing that made them not. I'm glad it did not end with all fluff and bunnies. It had depth, it had character, and it was mind-blowing. Okay, I think that's a long enough review. Thank you for making the days I've been reading this so much better. -kiss-
140 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »