Reviews for Buffy and Angel on the 'Titanic'
TK2 chapter 14 . 3/24/2003
Hey,

I am so happy to see more of this great story. Sad to see it end though. I throughly enjoyed reading it. I am so happy that it had a happy ending unlike the movie which had a sad ending. Just what I needed after reading so spoilers early today.

I hope to read more by you again soon! Have a great day and wonderful week!1

TK
hersheybar64 chapter 13 . 3/23/2003
soo good... sad

continue! need to see what happens next!
scarlett caelian chapter 14 . 3/23/2003
YAY for Buffy and Angel! It's finally the end! Wow! I loved the ending. It was so sweet!
Salix Ardens chapter 2 . 3/23/2003
Wow for the flashbacks, Frances. And since when are there rowing machines in 1912 or whenever? AHH MY BRAIN! But yay I like it! Cause Willow's in it! I mean, um, Buffy and Angel 4EVA!
riannuhtje chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
Are you ever going to finish theis story? Cuz I loved it, and I keep checking if you have updated. Because I really want to know what will happen to Angel. Will he die. Will he he suddenly become human.?Help me out here. Please finish your story!

Rianne!
Ashione chapter 12 . 2/21/2003
I get that I've already reviewed but I was reading through your review pages and felt the weirdest urge to say something. People died. It's a big deal. Kind of like the twin towers, right? Okay, I know I'm going into dangerous territory here but it's pretty much the same thing. Tragedy, people died . in one hundred years are people going to say that it was no big deal . get over it? 'Cos if they are that pretty much sucks. I respect that some people have a problem with titanic fics and I get that and don't really blame them. It's personal opinion and everyone's entitled to it. What I *do* have a problem with, however, is people saying that it's just a bunch of people who died. That it's no big deal. Now *that* I have a problem with.
Ashione chapter 13 . 2/21/2003
I'm strong. I won't cry . I won't cry . I won't cry. I won't cry because poor Angel's about to be crispy-fried. I won't cry because Giles is probably dead. I won't cry because Xander's probably dead. I won't cry. I won't cry. I won't cry .
Haikofu chapter 13 . 2/2/2003
YAY! an update! the story's still great, please keep writing!
Alanna Roseguard chapter 13 . 1/30/2003
Wow. It's winding down. It's been amazing thus far and I'm sure the end will be up to your amazing standards. Post soon!
Slayer88 chapter 13 . 1/28/2003
Please hurry!
kat175 chapter 13 . 1/28/2003
hihihihihi! i am soo happy you wrote more! and i hope you get more done soon!bye~
Shana chapter 2 . 1/28/2003
I can't believe I made it through even two chapters. I wanted to give this story a chance but I really don't like it and I'll tell you why. Stories set around the "Titanic" theme usually suck. It's a hackneyed plot device that really has to be handled carefully to work at all. I was pretty much bored by this story. The characters didn't seem like they had the essence of Buffy and Angel. You might as well just have called them Priscilla and Daniel and stuck it in the original fic section.
allie-VL chapter 13 . 1/27/2003
angel better get in that boat soon before sunrise..great story..it has to be the best out here..since i am such a big fan of buffy and titanic..this fic is the best..but it better not end like tiotanic where jack dies ..and when i say jack i mean Angel of course..it sure took you along time too post this one..could you make the next a little sooner..i can't wait until you update! b/a forever
jacque chapter 13 . 1/27/2003
Great, fabulous story keep writing it.
TK2 chapter 13 . 1/26/2003
This is a great part. I can't wait for more of it! Have a great day!

TK