Reviews for Buffy and Angel on the 'Titanic'
crystal chapter 13 . 1/26/2003
A wonderful job that made whomever that read this think in a quiet silence.
Jana chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
Oh, my, the hallmark of badfic: a "Titanic" version of any show. And the title is just lame. Do try to come up with an original idea next time, because this one sucks.
Aurora chapter 13 . 1/26/2003
Great chapter, I can't wait to read how it ends.
HGit710 chapter 13 . 1/26/2003
Geeze... It's about time you updated! Anyways... Good chapter... I like the story alot... Keep writing! ) -Mac-
Buffy2 chapter 13 . 1/26/2003
Great, Great, Great Fic! Please update soon! I can't wait to see what happens!
Haikofu chapter 12 . 12/12/2002
hey! i love the way you combined "titanic" with "buffy" so that there were parts from each. i hope you plan on finishing the story, because it's very good. *blushes* it made me cry. thank you!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/24/2002
please continue asap!
Alexis chapter 11 . 11/23/2002
I love the movie tianic and i love the tv show buffy and angel together so this os perfect
Alexis chapter 12 . 11/23/2002
This story is the best ever. When will you continue please do soon. It would be horrible if you didn't. PLEASE continue!
moments of silence chapter 12 . 11/10/2002
I just adore this fic! Its so freakin sad, man I dont want Giles to die! NOOOOO! Man right now Im watching Titanic, this fic is so much better, but don't do a sad ending, Im gonna cry agian.
stacey chapter 12 . 11/8/2002
its a very good fic it just takes a very long time for updates
takarishipperhotmail.com chapter 12 . 11/2/2002
HI! I LOVE IT YOU HAVE SUCH WONDERFUL wording and the characters emotions are written with such relism! I love it plz continue!
Alanna Roseguard chapter 12 . 10/11/2002
Okay, where are my Kleenex? Honestly this was perfect. You captured each moment with stunning accuracy and the lovers' despair was tangible. A great piece of writing, with a great plot behind it.
IsleofSolitude chapter 12 . 10/9/2002
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Giles! -cries- I like how you're making everyone so in character...though it's so sad! Giles, Xander...maybe Angel and Willow...WHO ELSE WILL DIE? Okay, I'm in a crying mood, ccuz I finished that essay and now I have math and it's 9:49 and..and...and-cries- Oh well, do continue...I want my chocolate...
once1uponatime chapter 12 . 10/7/2002
I love it...Oh god i actually started crying i te last chapter...You have to post the next chap and soon...its almsot angsty..i love how angel didn't loses his soul *clpas* oh my god you are such a good write...well bye for now Jayme
140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »