Reviews for Unexpected Saiyan
IrishRiptide chapter 12 . 6/2
yah something tells me piccolo of all people really wouldnt have cared that much for the rules, especially if it would jeopardize gohans happiness. And on top of that how were those guys able to get there so quickly and stay standing, when hercule and the others were blown away during the final confrontation.
Guest chapter 21 . 9/28/2015
Amazing story. I looove it. Hope you update someday. I read it years ago and re-read it just now. I have forgotten how much i love this story.
Shawn H chapter 16 . 8/4/2015
It's too bad you don't like Videl. She reminded me of Chi-Chi but not insane. I was hoping she would learn to really fight like the other Z senshi, That aside, your story is coming along very nicely!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/3/2015
I hate Videl in this situation but she is good in original series
Guest chapter 21 . 7/5/2015
LOVE IT! :) ;)
mystery person chapter 21 . 6/21/2015
I wonder when the next chapter comes out I really like how you think nice work I love this best one I've read so far :):-) :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
Awesome so far
Whitwhit1893 chapter 21 . 5/20/2015
So...you gonna update any time soon?
Lil Ruck chapter 4 . 5/12/2014
Mmmmmmmmoooooooorrrrrreeeee
Guest chapter 8 . 4/2/2014
You ruined it by calling her Jamie
AndyKellerGAME chapter 21 . 12/2/2013
Great Story! Keep continuing please!
Jason chapter 20 . 9/16/2013
Hi I really like it your story can u continue the story like when it's talking about Jamie n gohan
Awwy chapter 21 . 9/15/2013
A great story I enjoyed reading it, such a shame your not updating, its refreshing and counters the usual gohan videl match ups :D again good work! cheers :)
OceanNinja chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Have to agree with more of the preteen but keep it up! This is awesome!
star girl chapter 21 . 2/10/2013