Reviews for I Am In The Movie: Van Helsing Come Alive
Abria chapter 4 . 5/3/2013
YAAAY! I love your stories (as said in review on other story from today XD) and I really really hope you update soon!
WhiteKnight219 chapter 4 . 12/21/2012
Update soon.
pretty-little-liar-girl70 chapter 4 . 8/27/2012
This is amazing!
LittleValerious chapter 4 . 8/12/2012
Love this story so far, please update! That would be some awesome stuff there if I was in that movie...
Lady Amanda anime freak chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
this is a good story though you going to finish it?
Elenor chapter 4 . 4/26/2012
Please, put the next chapters ! This is really cool !

Bye bye!
Avrice the Demigod chapter 4 . 12/3/2011
Thank goodness I'm not the opnly dracula fan out there! I mean, he should've tottaly lived! No one that amazing deserves to die!

CONTINUE!

please?
KrnYong chapter 3 . 11/6/2011
This made me laugh; it would suck to die and go into your best friend's heaven and not yours lol
HanVanHelsing chapter 4 . 11/5/2011
Hi. I really like your story ideas. I am always on the lookout for stories about typical people in the van helsing world.

I will add your story to my community. Keep writing. Just try to keep it kinda clean. Thumbs up.

HanVanHelsing
crazyone256 chapter 3 . 7/14/2011
OMOG THIS REMINDS ME OF PHANTOM OF THE OPERA!

Erik-Oh please help me.

Co-Any who i love the chapter and guess what...I LIKE PIE! Still love it bye!

Erik-( Three...two...one...

Co-WHO PUT BACON IN THE SOAP? I MADE IT MY SELF!

Erik-Invader Zim.
cartoongal11 chapter 3 . 10/25/2009
This is coming along great so far.

Can't wait to see what'll happen next.

Please update really soon.

Thank you. :) :)
Ahardie chapter 3 . 6/25/2009
When will you update?
Sapphire Vial chapter 3 . 9/24/2008
I love Alex as well! :D But Richard is so much better.

I love this story, especially the line 'Thinking she had died and gone to her best friend's heaven'. Loved that. :)

Please update this soon, because this is AWESOME!
Kairi's-twin chapter 3 . 9/20/2008
hm... A secret entrance eh? figures that would be just their luck. Well Dracula maybe evil but I guess even bad guys don't like to be falsely accused... which is kind of ironic considering, you know that they're evil. PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

ALANNA
Kairi's-twin chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
Wow I really like it! I really want to know what happens next. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I want to see Dracula!

Alanna