Reviews for Second Chances
Viviane Renard chapter 2 . 5/21/2008
I'm not familiar with the Spiderman comics, but your great writing style and plot makes my lack of knowledge a moot point. It's a story strong enough to stand on its own. I'm rooting for Harry, I really do hope he's able to get something of a normal life back.
Rider Paladin chapter 2 . 5/2/2008
Sorry it took me this long to get around to reading. I've always been a sucker for the Peter/Harry friendship, whether in the comics, the 1990s animated series, the movies, and now the Spectacular Spider-Man cartoon. I can see where people would interpret slash in their relationship, albeit an interpretation I've never whole-heartedly agreed with. But this is an excellent fic and I don't mind if you turn it into slash or keep it gen; either way, we readers get awesome Peter/Harry interaction. And bringing in Johnny as a sympathetic third; that's a good touch there, too. Hope it all works out for them.
Emeralden Rapley chapter 2 . 5/2/2008
yay i like it. kewl plotonic. i just added a word to my ever stubborn vocab. yea i know it mainly say's slash, yaoi and well odd but platonic can be squezzed in that tight corner where i can find it yet now acknowledge it.
Emeralden Rapley chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
i want it to be slash i think peter and harry are so cute together. anywho i like it and you should continue. i'll be reading more later
firedraygon chapter 2 . 5/1/2008
Very interesting story line! I'm not too big on the comics (though the cartoon on the other hand...) so it's interesting seeing the 'original' set-up and not the movie version. Please do write more soon!

fd97
JohnneyAntonelli chapter 2 . 4/29/2008
Oh, your writing is so good.

And please don't take this as a left-handed compliment, but I like your Goblin story a bit more lol.

I can't wait for the sequel!
JibbaJabba chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Personally, I don't care wether the story develops as slash or not, as long as you flesh this character out more than they did in the series! I'd like to see Peter looking at this as his chance to do for someone what Uncle Ben did for him - namely, help him realise his own self worth, and what power means for different people. It's up to you as to wether that would work out or not, but I think it's time Harry was portrayed as something more than swaggering bravado or teary-eyed confusion, as in the series. I like what you've done here, and I hope you continue it!
Symbiote-Spidey chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
This was good, but no P/H for me. I'm not against Slash Fics at all, I just don't like to see these characters out of continuity, especially after Peter and Harry made fun of Flash in USM when they thought he was gay (USM Vol. 4 Legacy). This was good though, like I said. But, the Slash thing only worked in, "Death and the Goblin", for me.
Kylie chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
I really like where this is going- Ultimate Spider-man is my favourite Marvel 'verse and Harry's always been one of my favourite characters. My vote is for a slash fic, but I'd enjoy something gen as well. Looking forward to the rest!
Girlwithglasses chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Liking it so far, though lost seing as hor i never read ultimate spiderman. It could be slash, but then again I've always seen the two as more than buddies.(Peter adn Mary Jane never worked for me that well.)
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
I made me sad when they killed Harry in Ultimate Spider-man. I like your version better. Yes, you should make it slash.

I'll be waiting for your update.
Yashida chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Slash is what we're all addicted to - whether everyone wants to admit it or not...

So...

Slash please, if you will ;)
Lthx chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
I like it. Please, post more. And I'd prefer friendship ;]
liliaeth chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Much as I like slash, I actually would prefer for this to stay gen. Mostly because there are so few genfics with Harry and Peter out there.

I like the first chapter and would love to see where you go with this. Do you think Peter would call in Reed to help out? Reed and dr Storm did manage to cure MJ, so he might have a cure for Harry as well.