Reviews for Train Games
animevampire123 chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
that was the best puppyshipping storys i have ever read! you are really talented!
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Oh yeah... XD I loved this!
All of this from just Jounouchi falling asleep. Who would have known?
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
This is absolutely great! It's hilarious and sexually erotic. :D I really enjoy when Joey's sleeping and Seto's murmuring all those..."things" to him...I don't think I'll ever be able to ride a train without thinking of this now.
Cat in Disguise chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
this is one of my favorite fanfictions! thank you for writing it!
jay chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Damn . My hormones havent been that crazy .
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
omfg * fluff * *heartbeat * *heartbeat * *heartbeat * swag so much fluff me gusta
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
... I WANT MORE!
VerdeICe chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
well well well blue kool aid, the things that go through your mind.. lol are cute to say the least.
Bakurafangurl91 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
this story was epic, Seto and Jounouchi were definently met to be together, good job :)
Leviphiliac chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I love sex games on vehicles, it's always so much fun! By the way, if you research my name, you'll come up with a weird acronym, TMI, I have no idea what it means [/sarcasm]
dancing elf chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
interesting
aonalion chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Hot damn that was good! Hah yes, well, Kaiba was a bit ooc but that's totally fine when he's ooc like THIS xD
S. S chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I. Love. It. 3
tk04 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
aaah #$% i can't believe this is the end. just went it getting to the good part. I just absolute love it. Every part of it... and it was so super freaken hot hahahahhaha i gonna read it again. so excuse me.
Mulanzu chapter 1 . 7/21/2010