Reviews for Seasons of Wither
Dagger-Seishin chapter 9 . 11/8/2012
WTF! maybe it should have angst instead of drama. that sucks.
it was well written but it stilled sucked for draco.
ThatRomantic chapter 9 . 2/1/2010
Oh that was so beautiful.

I have been hesitant to read this story but I'm so glad I did.

I also had a tear in my eye at one point.

Simply charming. On a par with atruwriter - one of my favourite fanfic writers, if you haven't checked her out I implore you to do so.

Keep the good work up.

JaneA0202 chapter 9 . 9/4/2009
I cant believe you killed Hermione! I wish there was alternative ending too.
quirkyb chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Protego (Shield Charm)

Pronunciation: /proʊˈteɪɡoʊ/ proh-TAY-goh

Description: The Shield Charm causes minor to strong jinxes, curses, and hexes to rebound upon the attacker. It can also cause a shield to erupt from the caster's wand. This Charm was created by Trevor Poor [21]

Seen/Mentioned: First seen in Goblet of Fire, in which Harry is taught this spell by Hermione in preparation for the third task in the Triwizard Tournament. Also used throughout the series. Examples are in Order of the Phoenix when Harry is duelling the Death Eaters and Umbridge also used this from centaurs shooting arrows. Harry uses this spell in Half-Blood Prince to block Snape's jinx when he was showing Ron how to cast a spell without saying a word. Harry later uses it in ‘Deathly Hallows to separate Ron and Hermione when they are fighting.

Suggested Etymology: Latin protego meaning "to protect".[13]

*Notes: cannot block unforgivable curses *
The Secret Life of Helena chapter 9 . 6/12/2009
My gosh. This made me cry a heck of a lot! :'( Plus I love the name Adalae. Suites her well. I wished Hermione was there to become a happy family. :( no chance of that.
Saloni chapter 9 . 3/29/2009
it was a wondeful story...

i really loved it.

its worth reading

although i think hermione should have not died and would be reunited with draco.
anaa-pixie chapter 9 . 2/25/2009

so sweet!

Adalae is so cute

no Hermione dies so sad
anaa-pixie chapter 5 . 2/25/2009 boy...hahaha...Harmonie...head girl...hahahahahahahah!

this story is unexpected and awesome!
FaithfulHPReader chapter 9 . 2/21/2009
The third-to-last paragraph almost made me cry. The ending was really sad but this was a great story.

Thanks for writing such an excellent story. :)
Darkest Diary chapter 9 . 2/9/2009
Would I be a sap to admit that I was tearing up while reading the last chapter?

I loved the story, even though it was so sad. I was truly wishing that somehow, Hermione lived - even if the solution was lame and corny, like Draco's love brought her to life, and I really hate corny endings...Which means, you conveyed the emotions very well.
Avanell chapter 9 . 2/7/2009
No, she can't be! rectify! Have her disappear and then write a sequel with her return (no stepmoms, please). Sorry, can't help it. :) Great story!
saphronandspice chapter 9 . 2/7/2009
This is an amazing story. You write so well! I love the soft side of Draco that you portray.

Wow. Amazing.
lacking a better name chapter 9 . 2/7/2009
I love it when people mention me in A/Ns, it makes me happy that I helped you out.

The ending was so bitter sweet, I felt like crying. And I've cried over fanfiction or almost any other story. Amazing job with the ending. It wasn't cliche and you made it different from what is usual in a dramione fic.

Again, you did an amazing job! You should definetly do a sequel...though I'm not sure how that would work... o well!

lacking a better name
dracosbaby08 chapter 8 . 2/4/2009
omg omg omg PLEASE update soon. that cliff hanger is horrible. i hope that there is someway that hermione isn't dead...
lacking a better name chapter 8 . 2/3/2009
OMG! I don't care if I sound like a girly girl, OMG! You have to explain what happened int he 4 years she was away and what the baby is like. OMG! update soon

lacking a better name