Reviews for Our life since then: A sequel
Kusami32 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
That was so good! i loved it! that was my alltime favorite gg ff so far! you captured them perfectly :) I thank thee.
Didine34790 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
good story
cywen69 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
This was a very sweet story, I loved it.

Wendy
sarahb2007 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
so i haven't looked yet but i was wondering if you did a sequel or are planning to do one on t his story... even though this was a sequel... there is so much more you can do like make another beautiful baby or two lol... please update soon
GGRox07 chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
aw mia was cute. and i love how she got the ranting, rambling from both lorelai and luke. great story! and great addition to "all road blocks down". ]
ilovepeterpetrelli chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Oh, I love it so so so much! MORE PLEASE D please! I am begging you! this is one of the best GG stories on here right now!
Ms Kitten chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Once again, I start out writing comments as I read and my first stop is actually the disclaimer. I just have to ask... you LIKE season 7? How is that possible? I'm sorry, but given your feelings on season 6, how is it possible to like season 7, when dumb took off left the show in the hands of dumber? That's a major mystery for me that I hope you can shine some light on... Moving on, the story.

Aww, a girl, it's a girl. I have to admit that I always imagined Lorelai and Luke to have a boy, but I'm not opposed to having a girl and I think Mia's a very fitting name for her. It's just the kind of name I imagined Luke and Lorelai would name a potential daughter. I'm surprised they didn't have another kid, though, or were going to. I always imagined they would have at least two and given their age, they would probably want to have them close. So, I'm surprised there's no second baby in this story or a baby on the way.

I've gotta admit that my brows raised when Luke and Lorelai greeted Emily. I mean, the hug I can accept, since there could be a lot of progress in Lorelai and Emily's relationship in those four years, but Luke kissing Emily on the cheek just felt very out of place. Sorry, but I just can't buy that. And I found it weird that Rory would be shocked that Lorelai pounced on her when she arrived. After all, it's what they do when they've been apart for so long. And I also found Emily and Richard squealing weird.

Luke didn't object one bit to the game? What on earth did Lorelai do to him those five years?

I did smile when the baby thing was brought up. It was one thing I was sorely missing, but why did Luke refer to Mia as Bella? I didn't get that one. I'm happy that it ended up being a definite yes, cause they need more kids.

I liked this story, but I think your other story was better. I noticed some more grammar errors here, especially mixing of past and present tense, so I thought I should point that out.

Thank you for spending your night writing, I hope you keep writing. Don't worry about how many words a story is, that's not the important part at all and really isn't what the view/review rate is linked to ;) Take it from someone who's been here for years and years. I have long stories with many reviews and some with few ,and I have short stories with many reviews and others with few.
pjt-gg chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Loved it, glad you decided to carry on, looking forward to the next chapter, update soon.
Copop chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Aw, I loved it.

Mia is a cute and a meaningful name, yeah. So, of course there is almost no better name for a baby girl of LL :D

Thanks for writing this :)
rai chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
ADD MORE CHAPTERS. i loved this it would be great if they had a baby please i beg you to add more
Lukeistheone chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
I'm so glad you decided to do the sequel. I love Mia she's too cute. I would have liked a nice scene between rory and mia, hint hint. update soon :)
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
god story/chapter & more please
I think ur Superman chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
I love this story. Mia is the perfect choice for a name because of both luke and loreli's relationships with mia. I hope they get a boy a little flannel wearing backwards baseball cap baby!
BFD chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Great story, please continue.
StanaTorv chapter 1 . 3/26/2008