Reviews for Beauty and the Green Beast
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
though it was a bit fast, i enjoyed reading it. also not to flame tho, i want to tell you it was difficult reading because of the format. the paragraphs were so long it made me dizzy but the content was fine. no worries. i enjoyed it!
pine193 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012

On some level

Did I enjoy it?

Hell yeah

Why?

sweet to overly detailed.

unique.

congrats

For?

Being the only one to write a GaiXHinata must have lots of views I should know I am the only writer of a HinataXJashin fic and an M rated Romance Toki fic

You got the courage to write where no one else would though I don't see why anyone wouldn't want to the 2 are perfect both caring despite the major age difference. either that or you just wanted to make fanfiction history.
Lucyole chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
wow that was a reall hot story with much of sex and love really cool and that is a story whre i not became a phote from they both doing it odd mostly i became such an thing and want to hit my head to get those awy lols ok your story is really good and the pairing somehow very cute and adorable together
DeadXombie chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Awwwwwwzzzzzssss sooooo adorableeeeeez!
internalpanthara chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Well done. I loved the seduction scene. You did well expressing thier insecurities.

Concrit: I would have liked to see it broken into more paragraphs.
berry0chan chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Never thought of this pairing before but I must say, it's beautiful. What a perfect life.
Loving-Chakra chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
That was so beautiful sweet and sincere!

It was completly goregous!

And very well written
HidanGurl15 chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
HAHA finnally someone paired TenTen with Kankuro YAYA! I loved ur story im suprised there arent hina/gai stories. Well kudos 2 u
omtatelo chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
wow, so cute and unexpected. Love it
1moonwitch chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Wow you did a wonderful story with this crack pairing. Absolutely well written and touching.
aboutright chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
dude I love this stry!
Blushes Pale chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Oh, that was such a good story! a little graphic, but i loved it! AWESOME JOB!
demon scream chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Great story! You could have spaced it out more but other then that it was great. The lemons were awesome I especially liked how Hinata finally seduced Gai makeing him loose control. It was great after all the mighty green beast of Kohna needs love too.