Reviews for Lynchpin
Guest chapter 7 . 8/5/2013
Thankyou. DottyWho.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 7 . 5/14/2013
Oh wow...
But even though if this fic can be Canon, the change when Ianto will die still might happened. Except if the member of Torchwood 4 can feel something's wrong with their Lynchpin, then might can save him.

Aaahhh... *sighed of frustration*

Anyway... Nice fic! ;)
Sakina-chan chapter 7 . 3/11/2013
this was just plain amazing
sd4ianto chapter 7 . 12/17/2012
Very nice!
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 7 . 12/8/2010
This is an amazing story! I really, really wish it were longer - much, much longer! It's such an intriguing story line - the mystery of TW4 has always had me wondering - I always did think of them as being on a different spatial plane - here but not here now I know why!

Please tell me you're planning more visits from TW4? I understand Ianto's role as lynchpin is really only necessary to link a new member and strengthen ties between them all, but with a fertile imagination like yours, there must be more stories you could write? Other psychic spooky-doos that require TW4's presence and Ianto being the unGodly sexy, brilliant man that he is? Please?

Anyway, just read this from start to finish and loved every word - you've done a wonderful job! Jealous!Jack is adorable, by the way.
deemama66 chapter 7 . 2/25/2010
I AGREE,if he could hide a cyberwoman in the hub...THERE HAD to be more to our ...!

it's a shame RTD did not make more of it in the series...!

I always thought he should have to tell the truth...!

ergo...where he lived,who he really was...and how he could go into tower one and literally drag a half converted out with out being noticed alway nagged at me...? and how he KNEW when things were needed...?

empathic,telekinetic,telepathy, .

BUT the sta puf marshmellow man (aka RTD) seemed to be obsessed with gwen(who to me was whiny and self absorbed and in my mind needed to be B&ITCH slapped back to her wanna be prom)

Fullmetal Embers chapter 7 . 12/21/2009
Brilliant twist, I actually was expecting his grandfather to be the Doctor, but the Master is much better!
darkdranzer chapter 7 . 11/7/2009
wow. this was intersting to read. i enjoyed it. lol. wasnt expecting the Master being alive or being Ianto's grandfather tho. nice fic. XD
Larkaidikalikani chapter 7 . 8/28/2009
Good idea with the carrionites, but I feel I should point out that the reason the Time Lords would have died out even without the Time War is because they are supposedly sterile. The Time Lords created new Time Lords with these things called Looms (ya know how Jenny was created in The Doctor's Daughter, it's sort of the same thing except they took DNA from all the Time Lords in existence to create new ones, not just a single parent). The young ones were sorted into Chapters (like houses in Harry Potter) and then that's where they grew up. However, there is a Gallifreyan legend that sometime around when the Doctor was born/Loomed a male Time Lord had a child with a female human. He was then exiled from Gallifrey. Another rumor has it that the Doctor was the son of these two and he is in fact half human. He also says he was a father before so maybe the sterility had worn off by then... I'm rambling now, sorry. Anyways, it seemed like you were unaware of this in your a/n. If you didn't know, happy to provide info, if you did, sorry for wasting your time. :)
marajade963 chapter 7 . 8/4/2009
This was really well written. I loved the way you did this and the little footnote at the bottom was brilliant.

As for TW3, ...ever thought of how it took the Dr's daughter to come back to life so very long? She's out there some where. Not saying Ianto's got anything to do with her or anything, just, ... with some of a time lord's blood ... makes you think doesn't it? Made me think.
Sony Boy chapter 7 . 6/20/2009
Poor Doctor. The Master beat him at being Ginger...

Oh god this twist is amazing. I actually wanted to think of Ianto as the Doctors grandson but the Masters? Just wow.
espenson chapter 7 . 6/14/2009
OMG! sorry I love your writing, no but seriously this would make a really good angle, Ianto is relatively unexplored (except by jack XD) so him being the masters son is fantastic! great
Harriella chapter 7 . 10/30/2008
Am speechless that was so freakin amazing, it's like the best i've ever read. SEROIUSLY. Jack's reaction 'The Master' was brilliant, but i do have a little thought to add. I didn't think that Jack had told Ianto about the Master, or maybe i'm just too blonde for Torchwood. LOL

FANTASTIC FIC!

xo
WeevilRockYou chapter 7 . 8/15/2008
brill fic!
jordanna chapter 5 . 6/22/2008
Hm, at the end of Chapter 5, shouldn't Ianto say "My grandfather IS a remarkable man." ?

Cause he's still alive... ;)