Reviews for Understanding and Home
TeamJacob1998 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
That was sweet
Lady Lost-A-Lot chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
This is so adorable. I love the sibling bonding.
marble-fire chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Faved for amazingness~
Ai chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Gah what a FABULOUS story. So cute and uber fluffy! The characterizations are PERFECT! Finally a forgiveness story that I believe and feels natural! 3
Lilynette chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Loved it, thank you for sharing!
Darra Greymist chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Yay. Just- just yay. Happy. Cannot express the happy properly, but yay. And the last bit? AWESOME. Made me giggle. You rock. Just thought you ought to know.
Book Lover chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
This is really good! All the sibling love is nice.

I'm not sure about your characterization of the children's feelings about Aslan though. They usually seem to feel like he IS one of them, especially Lucy. I can't see her saying Aslan doesn't know Edmund like they do. If anything Aslan knows Edmund better, and Edmund would know that. I don't think Aslan would mind the children giving their brother a chance to talk about his time with the witch if he needed to though. I think you wrote that well.

And I did think some of the Peter and Edmund touchy-feeliness made them seem less like Peter and Edmund and more like girls. But most of it was well done.

Other than that it was really very sweet.
eriphi chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
This is a beautiful story, and an example of the best of fanfiction, filling in a gap in the real story with exactly what needed to be said. Your writing is excellent, being full of emotion yet not maudlin or melodramatic. You have such a good handle on the four sibling's characters and describe them so well.

I love the image of the four children tangled together. Thank you for sharing this.
May Eve chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Aw! So sweet and well written. Well done!
LunaNigra chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Loved it!

Rolletti chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Oh I couldn't read through the tears. What a lovely story. Not just lovely, but AMAZING! I can't stop smiling. I love how you have the characters down to perfection, awesome. Thank you for a great read and look forward to your future ones. There will be future Narnia stories from you right? Please say yes, because you have great talent, a gift really.

ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Aww I loved it! :D So cute - sibling fluff is amazing! Awesome story!
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
that was great!
notagoodplace4gods chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Really cute and fluff! Loved it!
VictorianChik chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
This was beautiful - I hope you write more.