Reviews for Jealousy
Padme Kenobi chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Loved it loved it loved it that's all I can say I loved it that much:)
kyjori chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I wish there was more content in this story. Decent beginning, it allowed for a lot of possibilities.
grey mage chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
eh, i thought she was gonna kill padme.
PollyWantCookie chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Nicely done. My congratulations.
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Aww, that was pretty neat, and exactly I think and would want Siri to act if Obi-wan had done such a thing.

Nice job.
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
I like it. Siri's feelings in the first part are very human, and in teh second part very gracious. I'm a bit confused about the sequence of events that seem to have taken place just before Siri's death; perhaps I'm not familiar enough with the way the Obidala plotline usually goes. Might you clarify "especially after she had died, defending her against Vader" (the two personal pronouns were confusing. I don't know that you need to hide Padme's name for dramatic effect; the fact that the fic is also Obidala is blatantly displayed.) and "had prevented him from being hunted along with the rest of the Jedi."

Interesting fic.
PorcelainHeart94 chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Cool... I love Obidalas, but I always liked Siri, too. And I wondered what she would think about Padme and Obi-Wan together! So, THANK YOU!

This is awesome and it is going under my favs!
PeaceGuardian chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
GOD! I liked it. :) Siri was did right? or no?
Ann Jinn chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
A wonderful way to look at his new love. Why her and not me? Great insight into her jealous feelings and finally understanding. Actually, until she acknowledged her feelings did she have insight.
pronker chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
It's a good viggie - it is a character study entailing natural feelings and the ability to rise above them.