Reviews for I Will Have To Kiss You
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Hey I reviewed! :) I really like the style of your writing! Please finish!
SmileyApollo1 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Hey, yeah you must know me by now with all my reviews, but I wont stop! Mwahaha!
Awww! They kissed! *audience begins to clap really loud and chants in the background: "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!"

BANANA
Pepper chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
You should write more of this, it was cute and good, and I feel like it was a good idea. Holding hands helps, love is the strongest, put the two together and make kissing the ultimate way to fight strong magic! :) Awesome!
Queen of the Skye chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
SQUEEE!

I love this SO FRICKING MUCH!
Cheerfully Blue chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Awww... love the idea. It was so cute.
Peace out chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
YEEEEESSSSSS UUUPPPDDDAAATTTEEEE! :) :D :3 3
Blackcurrant Bonbons chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Gahh I loved this! I also have a hug obsession with the Pellinor series, it's totally amazing! I especially love The Signing, the ending is so perfect!
star dazl chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
that was good but then iam a sucker for romance
PenguinPillowPetsAreAwesome chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Yea! Awesome! Finally some action!
Tek Sonay chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Oh. Yeah. That was totally satisfying. Listening to "Halo" by Beyonce also helped, but I love how I was taken through several emotions in a well-developed order. I was worried when they were in danger, anticipating when Cadvan said he'd have to kiss her (though I knew she'd say 'yes' .), embarrassment? (my cheeks flushed) when they finally kissed, and then satisfaction. Great job!
IllusenFantasty chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
YAY i liked that! Write more, more, more!
kaitebug chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Omg I love it
Iovin-Iife chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
i want more smut in it! lol
mischievous green eyes chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
this is perhaps my favorite pellinor fanfic ever. so well written, and it seems like such a likely story line, too. loved it!
XxSupernatural.lovexX chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
gah! I loved it! so cute! "Then I will have to kiss you" *faints* someone catch me...Ouch!...nobody caught me! 9_9