Reviews for A graceful saviour
LilyBartAndTheOthers chapter 10 . 3/17/2010
This is a very good story. Sorry it took me so long to review it. You are describing very well a pairing we unfortunately don't get very often here.
funnygirlOoObroadwaybaby chapter 9 . 2/22/2010
SO good! I almost had tears in my eyes! I can't wait for the next update! So cool bout u meetin Megan! Musta been amazing! 3
funnygirlOoObroadwaybaby chapter 8 . 2/7/2010
I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE! Love the background on Karen! I never thought of her being gay, tho, on the show. But the background was soo creative… well, I'm just loving it!
funnygirlOoObroadwaybaby chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
This story is so good! I can't wait to see what happens when Karen tells Grace bout the baby Grace already knows about!
funnygirlOoObroadwaybaby chapter 5 . 1/8/2010
Keep writing please! This chapter wasn't bad! :D SOO COOL about ur tickets to see Megan! LUCKY! :D
funnygirlOoObroadwaybaby chapter 4 . 1/3/2010
Yay! There's more! PLEAZZE write more! I love this story, but I really didn't see the relationship forming between Grace and Karen until this chapter! Wow, that's different! PLEZE keep writing!
funnygirlOoObroadwaybaby chapter 3 . 1/1/2010
I really love this story! Your gonna keep going, right? It's so touching and the characters are pretty much still 'in character'! PLEASE keep writing! 3