Reviews for 10 Things I Hate About You
BrokenByMagic chapter 1 . 2/12
THIS WAS SO CUTE! I LOVE IT SOO MUCH! iM SOR SAD THERE ISNT ANOTHER CHAPTER!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
Amaaaaazinngggg!
solangeloshipper908 chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
THIS WAS SO CUTE! I'm not usually into the kind of fanfic a where Rose and Scorpius hate each other, but this was beautiful!
StarCrossedBlush chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
cute, i really liked it. :0)
fish337 chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
I loved this cool twist innocent. The film 10 things I hate about you And Harry potter
Carolle Royale chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
I remember reading this back in 2010 (when I didn't have a ffn account) and loving it. I finally found this story again today (5 years later!) and I still love it. This was so cute! I really liked how you wrote Scorpius in second person, since it made it more...real, I think.

You're a wonderful writer. Keep up the excellent work!

-Carolle Royale
potterhead chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
this isn't how i imagined Rose's and Scorpius's relationship (bcuz it's nothing lik my fanfic (I'm still working on)), but it's soo cute! 3
Duke157 chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
Nice to see you took that famous movie poem and made such a nice story... Btw I loved that movie...
The Queen - Mycroft Holmes chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
Loved the story :)
Potter's Muse chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
I love the movie and so, I can't help but love this! You need to keep writing, something from Scorpius's viewpoint and other pairings too. Pretty please?
keeperfan123 chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
amazing...I love that its in roses perspective
SpeakingThroughDance chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
I liked it. A lot.
WalrusInSocks chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Flipping masterpiece, you've done it again. How, I don't know, but it's (in true Ron Weasley style) bloody brilliant. I can now name you Ruler of
sophialoveshp chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
THAT WAS LITERALLY PERFECT I AM CRYING
jullee chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
One of my favorites, and also one of the firsts i read about the pair. I love snarky scorpius! You write very well!