Reviews for Fascination
Fuck Kubo for screwing the fandom up, this story would've been amazing if Ulquiorra came back as promised. Thank you for this wonderful story.
Blumberberry chapter 22 . 1/10
Hello I know it has been quite some time since the last update and I'm sure you've been really busy since you started college and entered a really difficult program. By now I would think you probably recently graduated a couple years ago and started getting your life together or maybe you went for your masters as well? Either way I wish you the best.

This story, although unfinished, has held a very special place in my heart. I have reread this countless of times. I remember when chapters were still coming out I was like just entering highschool. And now I'm almost done with college. It's crazy.

I simply adore this story and the interaction between ulquiorra and orihime. Alrhough bleach has ended and the fandom has since died, going back to read this always fills me with so much joy as I recall all the wonderful memories.

I have already reviewed this chapter on my account "blumberberry" so that's why I'm doing so as a guest now.

Your writing is phenomenal and I just wanted to share this with you. Your writing and this story holds a very dear place in my heart and if you do ever decide to finish I will be waiting very eagerly. But if not that's fine because I will still reread time and time again.

Thank you for the memories.
BlumberBerry chapter 6 . 12/28/2017
This has been one of my fav fanfics for as long as I can remember. I have read it countless times. Years later even after the fandom dying down, rereading it fills me with the utmost bliss. Hope you are doing well and thank you for taking the time to write this amazing story.
Ellieness chapter 22 . 11/23/2017
Keep writing...i like it... ;)
Ch4os4ever chapter 22 . 9/20/2017
Nice story, hope you finish it someday.
Guest chapter 22 . 3/30/2017
I love it! Please finish it
Guest chapter 22 . 10/19/2016
I know this hasn't been updated in six years, but I sincerely hope you come back to this story. I love what's here already and I'd adore a conclusion. The writing and characterization is excellent.
ShadowBlah2 chapter 5 . 10/3/2016
He's from Canada? Why not Spain? All hollows are Spanish, after all, and Ulquiorra is no exception. Or, less logical but more funny, from Mexico, like Chad.

~ShadowBlah
Death-Angel-of-Anime chapter 22 . 8/31/2016
Oh My Geez I Love This Story SO MUCH!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
Very well written so far, looking forward to the rest :)
raven chapter 22 . 2/1/2016
It was great, I am just disappointed it is not finished hope you finish it, I will put it on my favorites and check back.
MidnightRE chapter 4 . 1/28/2016
That last scene was pure win.
Amacor16 chapter 1 . 1/15/2016
Thid is the most beautiful, complex,interesting, funny,cute and thought provoking story I've ever read on FF. The characters, the plot, and the dialogue are just a great combination. You truly are a gifted writer. I knew when I added this story that the chances of you updating were unlikely. But I have to tell you, that I will always be waiting for it now because I just HAVE to know. The background you've come up with us just amazing and the Ulquihime moments are so cute and tender that I seriously don't know how I'm going to read others the same way again. It's been over 5 years so maybe you won't see this but, THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS STORY.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/17/2015
Omg please update I started screaming when I reached 22 PLZ
Guest chapter 9 . 8/20/2015
Ulquiorra: "Something is wrong with my body"
Teacher-person: "wat"