Reviews for What Vexes All Men
HeavenlyKitten chapter 15 . 2/15/2009
I am so glad you updated. Wills reaction to Jack kissing him funny. Great job. I look forward to more.
HeavenlyKitten chapter 13 . 9/15/2008
Now all they have to dso is get Jack and then they can go after Cassandra... Hmm can't wait till her and Jack come face to face after all she's done. I look forward to the next chapter. Great job on this one.
willabeth0906 chapter 12 . 7/15/2008
oh no...poor Will...hope Hans leaves the scene soon...I think Cassandra wants poor Will all to herself...you left us hanging...so update very soon!
HeavenlyKitten chapter 12 . 7/15/2008
I had to play catch up so I'm review the last few chapters. I feel so bad for poor Will Cassandra just has a streak in her when it comes to him... well most men . Jack's finally closer to Norrington than ever. I wonder what will happen now. I'm curious and waiting calmly. Great job.
Christina Fey chapter 10 . 7/13/2008
OMG I loved all of them, I'm a huge Pirate fan and I think you did an awsome job! Keep writing!

Jessi~
HeavenlyKitten chapter 9 . 7/3/2008
Wow... poor Will. Now really how do you tell people that happened? Or do you? Cassandra is a bad little vixen. Great job
Odette chapter 8 . 6/7/2008
please update soon cause i wanna no wats gonna happen lol i luv this story cause shes so fiesty lol and shes playing jack which is a change lol and poor will aw but anyway cookie 4 u - lol
HotohoriAurion chapter 8 . 5/13/2008
amazing story so far...is she going to rape him...? Update soon!
Anime-and-Toons chapter 8 . 5/8/2008
woh! this is getting steamy, please update imediatly! plus heres a cookie for you. -
HeavenlyKitten chapter 8 . 5/8/2008
That sneaky little vixen. What could she be up to now? I so want to know more. LOL.
willabeth0906 chapter 8 . 5/8/2008
Now what is she up to? Please update soon!
HeavenlyKitten chapter 7 . 4/25/2008
Oh that, that, bad Cassandra. Making Jack think that Will could hurt her. Wait til Jack finds out the truth. Nasty . I like this story a lot.
willabeth0906 chapter 7 . 4/25/2008
Poor Will...glad that Jack still has doubts even though he's fighting them...something tells me Cassandra's not done with Will though...
HeavenlyKitten chapter 6 . 4/19/2008
Uh oh. I sense a fight scene! I do love this story it's really entertaining. Jack's in love and Will... well he just wants to get back to his love. LOL Great job.
willabeth0906 chapter 6 . 4/19/2008
How does Will get himself into these situations? Hope Jack doesn't run him through...And Cassie...watch out for that one!