Reviews for Doubt
Old Justice chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Woah... One of the best PitxMarth stories I have ever read... Great job!
RayHollowsArchive chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
D'aw I loved this! The whole Marth freaking out; talking to Snake... The very end? Make me giggle so much XD I don't know what Sheik was like in your other fics, but pair him/her up with Ike and we're all good now!~ Most of my favorite characters taken care of

-goes to read more stuffs-
cougartail91 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
nn1 it is kind of a good chapter but it could use less I don't know swearing even though it is rated m for mature. can't wait for the next ones. but if you must know I am a christain.
Sparky-hime chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
*glomps* Good job, I loved it! My dad's b!tching at me to get off the computer, so I'm sorry tis review is so short, but I really liked this oneshot and I wanted to tell you that!
Twilight-Shadow13 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Aww this was too cute. I couldn't help but let the yaoi fan inside me control my giddish laughter of perversion. Hilarious yet ammusing. I really liked this. I thought that it was always sweet how you linked it to A Blooming Rose.
mimi chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
I *giggle* love THIS SO MUCH. um snake revenge sucks right
fowl68 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
This was hilarious and cute at the same time. The yogurt in a tube comment was the funniest part. I was cracking up for about five minutes cuz of it. Great job!
XSilverXGoldXSonataX chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
HAH! That was an awesome story! I especially liked the end, and Snake, and Snake and Sonic's conversation near the middle, they were hilarious! The story was just pure awesomeness. .
Kriss- DeathSasha7 chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Very nice! loved it! just played SSBB for the first time today and got inspired to read some fanfics!
broken.glass.2008 chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
That was an awesome story! Thank you for writing it. Some of it made me laugh. I'm off to check out your other stories now!
Zelda Rockbell chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
(giggle) I loved it! Great job!

~Zellie~
Flare Dragoness Reshiram chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
That was so awesome! I was a bit surprised by Pit's cokiness in Brawl, but meh. It's all good. :)

P.s. Just wondering, you ever thought of doing Link x Pit?
fujiapplesgoBOOM chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Aw! How cute! I love this story and personally, I think you caught the characters' personalities perfectly. Especially Snake XD I bet having Snake as a roommate would lead to awkward moments, seeing as he always wears that stealth suit. I bet you he has a secret weakness for fluffy bathrobes. Ew... Mental picture... Really like this pairing too! You should write more stories with this pairing!
Cowpie Surprise chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
WHY did I enjoy this so much? Hahaha this was great. I loved seeing how Marth thought and everything.

And PIT! The way you described him all the time made me fucking drool. Speaking of the word fuck, I wonder how many times it was used, rolling on the floor laughing!

Okay sorry.
Shuiro Ecstacy chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Ah, I loved it! Marth and Pit make an adorable couple. You made it seem like it was meant to be!

I love the personalities you gave everyone. I can see Pit being more mature than the other smashers, and I can see Marth being really shy. I'm not so sure if I'm quite accustomed to Snake's "sensitivity" towards the two boys, but it's something that could happen. :)

Well done. I liked it a lot.

-Scarlet