Reviews for Mortal Adversary
maraudergurl2010 chapter 10 . 12/26/2014
I'm excited. And curious. What's in all that muck? Is it actually snot? Eeekh.
I've always wondered, why do Jareth and Sarah always have such poor communication skills? Lol. It's like their thing. Poor kids. :D
nekochan1994 chapter 10 . 12/22/2014
1.) happy holidays to you as well!

2.) does the swamp have some special characteristics to allow Hoggle to remember?
nekochan1994 chapter 8 . 12/22/2014
1.) oh dear.

2.) if the labyrinth was sick why couldn't Jareth just tell Sarah that?
nekochan1994 chapter 7 . 12/22/2014
1.) Do sweet!

2.) WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!
nekochan1994 chapter 5 . 12/22/2014
I really don't like the "He's got her back"
Red Dragon10 chapter 10 . 12/22/2014
I hesitated to start this story, because I wasn't sure if you were going to finish it. When I saw that you had updated it again, though...well, I just hope you plan on finishing it, because nothing burns like an unfinished story! I love the Labyrinth world and couldn't resist seeing more of Jareth. You write so well it is like finding some long-lost sequel or something. Please continue! Can't wait to see what you and Jareth have up your sleeve!
Bee-cee-kay chapter 10 . 12/21/2014
Thank you for the update! And a very Merry Christmas to you too!
thetime chapter 9 . 12/15/2014
Please tell me this hasn't been abandoned.
Psycho Llama chapter 9 . 11/21/2014
There is definitely something horribly wrong with the Labyrinth if Hoggle is acting like some sort of king, and Jareth is doing nothing about it? So Ludo became a diseased beast in an area of pestilence, and Hoggle has become a tyrant in an area of famine.. I wonder what the others will be like.

It's actually more heart-wrenching to see Hoggle twisted into a creature that hurts others than to see him in some kind of pain. Pain can be fixed, usually, but that kind of internal corruption... has to be changed from the inside. Poor Hoggle.

I wonder what he did to that poor beggar to get those jewels back.

Oh, that kind of friend. I wonder if here, Hoggle represents friends that have grown distant, changed, and then use your memories of your friendship with them as leverage to get something, some final pay-off. Ouch.

Maybe Sarah can pick up some new clothes in the bubble-dreams if that happens again. Although, a corrupted version of that... okay, no, terrifying, forget I said that. O_O

Lying inside of the Labyrinth. There must be some kind of hubris-bar, like a mana-bar, in this if it were a video game.

Reviewing 'Beauty is in the Eye' is next on my agenda :D
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
wouldn't be pointless to the people she saved even if it was just one.
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 9 . 11/3/2014
When I saw you had a Labyrinth fanfic I had to come check it out. :) Really intriguing, I can't wait to read more.
Bee-cee-kay chapter 9 . 11/1/2014
I've just discovered this fic and I am really loving the darkness of the Labyrinth aspect as well as your writing of Sarah herself, I really enjoy how 'inner-child/movie' Sarah rears her head in the inner dialogue. Excellent work, looking forward to where you take this next :)
TheGodsCanDance chapter 9 . 10/31/2014
God I love your writing :-) Thanks for returning to this one. It's a FABULOUS premise and a tale I enjoy immensely x
heynonny chapter 8 . 10/26/2014
Just read everything up to chapter 8 - it's lovely, clever, and keeps me on my toes! Thank you for writing this. I look forward to future updates!
Psycho Llama chapter 8 . 10/25/2014
The depression-spiral is frighteningly accurate, and a brilliant example of the Labyrinth dealing Sarah a more mature problem to solve, compared with the coming-of-age challenges shown in the movie, like the peer-pressuring fire-dancers. And the depression-spiral was so realistic. During some pretty dark times I described depression to a friend as a spiral, because it felt exactly like that; going in circles, feeding in on itself and getting progressively darker. That was an absolutely terrifying trap, and I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Ludo's distress at Jareth's warning over Sarah 'dooming them all' gives some credit to an outside force, and that's a whole other kind of terrifying! I'm glad that Sarah's not listening to him, though, because her rage seems to be motivating her just fine! But there's foreboding, so much foreboding-this dark and corrupted Labyrinth feels like walking through a dark room without a torch; the little sounds and hints of deeper horror are just making my imagination freak out.

And Sarah screaming at seeing Hoggle. WHY? OH GOD. My brain is trying to come up with all kinds of scary possibilities.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »