Reviews for Partner
CaylieJelly chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
I'm still in awe of how beautiful this is in its brevity. So sublime.
MrFoshizzlePro chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
This was a fantastic fanfiction for a mere 100 words - You were very creative and thoughtful when you wrote it, and I appreciate you putting your efforts into writing this beautiful ficlet :) It is most definately going to be in my favorites.

Wonderful job! Keep up the marvelous work my friend! :D

-MrFoshizzlePro -
haints chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
brief but definitely great.
ButterflyMeadow chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
This is so BEAUTIFUL, I've read it a million times and every time I read it I get this wonderful feeling in my tummy LOL Such a lovely insight into Kaoru and Sano's relationships with Kenshin :)
Zanza8 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
This is the nicest Sanosuke and Kaoru story I have ever read. Thank you for writing something so true to their characters-it's very moving.
pinaydilag chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Great job! This is an excellent exchange. You capture the depth of both characters. Do write some more, please! Thanks.

Pinay
Raberba girl chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Ah. I love this. So much. Such beautiful characterization in so few words!
BecauseIwrite chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
wow.

i have to say, you are an amazing writer!

this is another great story.

i love the last line.

this is really beautiful.
IOTR chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
I love the comparisons

Great job :D
kronus chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Hey, i like what you wrote; very minimalist though.

Should i be expecting more RK fics from you? P
abubi-chan chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
it was so simple, but i loved it. i love the simplicity and depth of it that it actually made me want to read it all over again.
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Wow.. very fitting.. I love it )

Ari chan
guesswhoP chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Haha! Finally, you've returned from hiatus! P

Yeah, I could see plainly who was Kaoru and who was Sanosuke..

You pointed out their differences very well.. Of course, obvious differences, but..

You mashed them into one single person in the end.

As for this experiment, I therefore conclude that you have brought singularity and unity to the two most important people in Kenshin's life, and it's turned out great.

Kudos.. Jou-chan. p
Katerineious chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
This was deep. I really liked it, it makes you really analyze the relationships between the three. Amazing work.
Scarred Sword Heart chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Great juxtaposition of the two most important people in Kenshin's life.