Reviews for Nobody Sleeps
lillyankh chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
Hehe, this is most amusing!

I would totally draw hearts on his face with a pink Sharpie.

Lillyankh xx
Little Patch of Heaven chapter 2 . 1/16/2009
Cute, though I don't support AkuRoku romantically, I enjoy fics going deeper into their friendship. The end was sweet, while the rest was funny.

(Why must Xaldin insist on playing strip poker with Luxord? He's not going to win.)

Anyway, this was well written, entertaining, funny, and sweet all at the same time. I enjoyed it a lot.
Little Patch of Heaven chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Nice...see...I turned something very simple into something more complicated in my head...I had a little theory/philosophy going on when I read it, but I could still enjoy the humor of it. Well written, interesting, and funny. I love the last lines, especially how it is just dialogue and the word 'silence.' Well done, good way to end it. Got to go read the second part now!
A Fair Amount of Strife chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
cute!
Aranel Lissesul chapter 2 . 8/20/2008
I love this story! Wonderful job! I read it out loud to my brothers and sister (All four of us are KH freaks) and they laughed so hard they just about died! Masterfully done! -applause- I'll be checking your profile to see if you have anymore stories like this! Thanks for a great read!

Ara
Ilada'Jefiv chapter 2 . 8/14/2008
lol. That was great!
Axie Flamesilocks chapter 2 . 8/9/2008
Okay, first off. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Second, D'AW! Wasn't really expecting Axel NOT to strangle Roxas in his sleep/set his pubes on fire/subject him to a fate worse than death, but I'm glad he didn't. And the laughter was golden, because I completely forgot what happened the first chapter so I was right there with Axel going "What's got everybody so tickled?" Even "doodlepad" wasn't enough of a hint. Makes me wonder if my brain's stuck in Axel mode about now. *thumps it*
CloudintheSky chapter 2 . 8/4/2008
hahaha

demyx and roxas rule
Axie Flamesilocks chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
XD I was originally thinking Axel must be DAMNED tired, and I like this idea of the couch. (And the thought of Axel playing skating games is FUN.) The Organization must pick up all manner of oddity on their travels.

And now I have a plot bunny. *pets* THANKYOU!
Preemtive Karma chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Brilliant! You rock this was so funny!
littlelight chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
YAYUMS!

I get 1st review...methinks...

I [heart] this story...IT'S SO MUSHILY SWEET...

It's utter mush...