Reviews for Edge of The Ocean
mrs. e chapter 19 . 2/24
I hope you add more to this
Katie chapter 19 . 2/13
Please write more my husband becomes more dragon like when he reads these with me.
mama kate chapter 19 . 2/4
Write more love this story
misuky7 chapter 19 . 3/20/2013
This is one of my favorite stories, I hope you continue it and update soon. Can't wait to read what happens. :3
Ian Greene chapter 19 . 5/23/2012
So, Otohime, the dragon princess who fell in love with a mortal man, is Haku's sister? WHO THE HECK IS HAKU'S MOM!
Ian Greene chapter 14 . 5/23/2012
What a coinky-dink! Because I have an idea for a sequel for Spirited Away in that Haku is related to Ryujin. However, he's Ryujin's grandson, his mother is Otohime and his father is the fisherman who fell in love with Otohime.
ManiacalBliss chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
I used to write fanfiction so much... and I have to admit I don't sign in as much as I used to, but I signed in today to review this story. You put so much creativity in your writing, described everything so well. I haven't read such an awesome fanfic in a long time. I felt everything was pretty much perfect in respect to Chihiro and Haku - the story was expanded upon amazingly. Brilliant job, you're a great writer! Inspired me to write more n_n
Half-Angel-Writer chapter 19 . 12/7/2011
Okay I know it's been like two years since you updated but... is there any chance you were planning on finishing this? I am really interested on seeing how this ends.
RubySakura-Chan chapter 19 . 10/30/2011
So that ritual thingy made Chihiro a spirit, right? And if it did what kind of spirit is she?

Great story! BTW you zone out during math class right, ya know to get ideas to write. Because that happens to me during math, french and science class.

Anyway update!
RubySakura-Chan chapter 4 . 10/30/2011
Yubaba you evil witch! Yubaba if you hurt Haku or Chihiro Ill beat the hell out of ya!

Anyway nice story!
InuYasha-Ranma chapter 19 . 8/8/2011
HMMMM? whats this i see?

yet another amazing story that isnt complete?

im just sayin'

you should update :)
luvuni chapter 19 . 8/3/2011
I enjoyed this story very much. Very fantastic actually!
Ethereal Star Dragon chapter 19 . 4/21/2011
That was great! but perhaps you could continue the story to include the downfall of Boh's father. That seemed to be the point of the plot.
Ethereal Star Dragon chapter 12 . 4/21/2011
That was really intresting, that bit about BOH.
Ethereal Star Dragon chapter 4 . 4/21/2011
This is really cool. It made alot of sense to have Chihiro be a maid and like it since that was what her life was like in the spirit world the first time she ventured there. You write suspense very well and the story is flowing very nicely! I love Zeneba and am glad that she has some part in the story. Yubaba has grown on me too. I also liked the way you made Chihiro forget and the way you had Haku tell her to wait for him. It's very believable without being cheesy like alot of the other fanfictions under this topic. Well, I'm on to the next chapter! Can't wait to see what's next.