Reviews for Rain on A Tin Roof
RositaLG chapter 8 . 6/8/2010
I always wanted to do a songfic with Rain on a Tin Roof but I never got around to it...someday I might. Anyway, I'm anxious to see where this goes, and to see the back story explained so I understand what's going on in the present day.
jalna chapter 7 . 1/18/2010
he will always be more strong than her, more than she can dream. she only see him as the adonis guy who can make her deo what he want when he want even if she despise him. she can try to hurt him with word because she is hurt to be just a body he want. the fact tristan was always more than people think of him. he came from a wealthy family since generation. he is very clever even if he don't choose to show it after all in the show he is in the top five and don't even work for it. he is a leader and know it people always seems to obey him. he is a king without trying and its a school who has a lot of boy coming from wealthy family but he is above them. he know how to use the weakness of people and he read them so easily, it 's a shame even her with her things with kindness, love and trust. what she has become with him. she come from a fairy tale, she didn't even see her mother try to make her live the life she will have if she don't get pregnant. she don't see she choose a guy like dean because her mother wanted a safe guy for her, she didn't even have the right to do what she want to live for once. and the fact she didn't say anyting to her mother say a lot for rory to act this bold she had to love even if she cant acknowlege that . he is tough, rough even if he keep it under his charm. he comes from a family who has the fight for power and money in his gene and he is not against that, he accept this but before enjoy the carefree life it can give him before he had to take the buisness in hand. he had the beauty of a predator that could easily snap her she ran her hands along his arms she see little scars that served as symbol of a boy that was fighting a civil war in the circle of society in order to rein over the mass. continue it's good
Jeremy Shane chapter 7 . 10/22/2008
good chapter & more please
Jeremy Shane chapter 5 . 10/22/2008
Jeremy Shane chapter 3 . 10/22/2008
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
toastloaf93 chapter 7 . 6/24/2008
aww hope they get back together soon update soon please!
RoryAceHayden147 chapter 7 . 6/23/2008
wow!

You have me entertained even though I am a Rogan fan!

Update!

Au Revoir!
Curley-Q chapter 7 . 6/23/2008
Good job
SmileLikeYooMeanIt chapter 7 . 6/23/2008
Great Chapter

Update Soon!
angelscovegirl chapter 7 . 6/23/2008
Whoot! Way to go Tristan way to take up for Rory! I am glad taht he is making Summer apologize even if it meant he had to sound like his dad. I still can't believe that Summer would be so mean wait who am I kidding she was always mean. Hopefully she will learn not to mess with Rory because if you do you mess with Tristan! Update soon and feel better as well!
LoVe23 chapter 7 . 6/22/2008
YAY! I loved how he just ripped into Summer! :) Can't wait to read more!
youbutfacedmiscriant chapter 6 . 5/16/2008
omg that was so sad!

i really like this story.

update really really soon.

please?

:]
toastloaf93 chapter 6 . 5/8/2008
yay an update just in time for my birth day
SmileLikeYooMeanIt chapter 6 . 5/8/2008