Reviews for Measurements
bostafu chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
cute rivalshipping done sooo riiight yum!
Mrs. Chazz Princeton chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
One if my favorites
Wiccacat18 chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
Good story you have here. Thank you for posting it up for people like me to read. The ending was a little weak but the rest of the story holds well on feelings. Again thank you for posting it up.
BlackWolf99 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
i like it )
Red Mayham chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
I just recently got attached to this pairing, and odd pairing, but seemingly so natural in the same sense. Even if you noted that it might seem a bit broken, it seemed to flow pretty well to me. I like the way you brought in tests amongst the two, very well put into character. I can see the two of them actually doing this. Very good _.
IllusionOfAghony chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Great fic, very cute, very funny!
Yunagirl07 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
*squeals* LOVE it. I'm not a big fan of SetoxYuugi, but I'm glad I gave this time to read. This was very well written. It's so nice to know that Seto has a big heart _

Great job.
accallia chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Well that was interesting.

Mildly disturbing (the picture mostly), but nice nonetheless!
mezzles chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
That was very good! You kept Seto, Yugi and Joey in character the whole way through ] It was nice that they got a happy ending too! Keep up the good works and thanks for the great read!
Carys Langley chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
The only wee complaint that I have about this is that Serenity's Seto's secretary. It seems a bit far fetched to me. But otherwise, I loved it.

~SK
Coelectichi chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
i really like this story its great

well done

heva
Amber chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Beautiful... 'dreamy sigh' I love stories with a happy end (even though it wasn't all happy ever after). You really did a wonderful job in writing a realistic story without making the characters seaming ooc (at least in my eyes). Hope you'll write more stories this good.
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
I really liked it. I think, if his ordeal helped even one person it was worth it. Kaiba proved he cared enough about Yuugi to admit it. Great job.
Girlof1000NickNames chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Nyaha! Fun! I liked it, I liked it a lot! I was wondering though, is it just a one shot or is there going to be more? I don't really think it Needs more, per say, it just felt like the ending was hinting at more to come.

~Grace