Reviews for Back Home
love this series - Rachel is a good add in, more?
mkoepp63026 chapter 15 . 1/19
I am really enjoying this story, and is there any chance that you will be finishing it?
Guest chapter 15 . 5/13/2014
please finish - pretty please?
xxally82xx chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
I'm really loving this story, please, please finish this. : )
ck2013 chapter 15 . 7/30/2013
C'mon what the hell happened? and what happens next?
WorldinagrainofSand chapter 15 . 7/26/2013
please finish
Lara chapter 15 . 1/13/2013
If you ever get inspired I'd love to get more of this story
Writergirl99 chapter 15 . 8/2/2012
Sorry for some odd reason I'm not logged in. Wow. I just read these now and I'm in love. Seriously. This is incredible. Wow... I can't get over how amazing it is. I hope you update soon (I know it's been like a year) and continue this on. It has so muc potential...

Anyway, I love it, hope to see a new chap!
Sabi2 chapter 15 . 3/5/2012
Let me just say I am LOVING this series of stories. My only feedback (other than a better catch of the occasional typos consisting of missing letters or mixing up him/her/he/she) is... .could we pretty please have longer chapters? :D Can't wait for the next one though!
blackrose843 chapter 14 . 2/19/2012
Really ? You're just going to stop and leave us hanging? Please update. :(
we've got an anomaly chapter 15 . 11/22/2011
omg this is amazing! Please please write more!
white raven chapter 2 . 11/11/2011
A Hello Kitty band-aid? LOL! No wonder the Marines looked at him so strangely. I very much like your portrayal of Jennifer's sense of humor here. Well done.
Ms. Anonymous chapter 15 . 10/31/2011
Glad to see an update! (I was about to stop looking for a new ch.)

I think you're right to have Jenn be so nervous, and Ronon's reaction is perfect... I wonder, are you going to have Rachel or Jo help them? And what's first, getting around the awkwardness and getting engaged, or telling Jenn's dad about them... I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this!
sarcasmqueen66 chapter 15 . 10/16/2011
I had to go back and reread this but I got to the end of the last chapeter on went to click on the next button and it wasn't there! ahhh the wait kills me! I'm not a patient person and your writing is so gripping that it makes it worse! Fantastic story! so glad to see an update!
anomalymona chapter 15 . 10/14/2011
Arrrgh u r killing me. I love this story and am waiting patiently. Tell this lowly fan how I can help!