Reviews for Back Home
paulaballa85 chapter 15 . 6/23
This is where you left it? Oh no! What happened to the rest? Did she fight with her father? Was there super top secret mission files in the secret e-mail? How will I ever find out?
nicole.howe.737 chapter 1 . 3/25
I'll add my begging to everyone's else's ... PLEASE PLEASE can you finish this story? What do you need us to do to help you finish? Please don't leave any of us hanging for a next installment as it's way too cruel (is that helping lay down some guilt?) All kidding aside, I'd love for you to be able to continue this story as, personally, I don't cope well with things that either don't end or don't end well. I'm loving the storyline and all the character interactions and I'd love to see where you were taking the storyline and the characters lives Thanks for sharing your time and imagination with us :)
paula7502 chapter 15 . 2/16
arrrggghhhh. Please finish this its a fantastic story and series xx
Guest chapter 15 . 4/25/2015
love this series - Rachel is a good add in, more?
mkoepp63026 chapter 15 . 1/19/2015
I am really enjoying this story, and is there any chance that you will be finishing it?
Guest chapter 15 . 5/13/2014
please finish - pretty please?
xxally82xx chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
I'm really loving this story, please, please finish this. : )
ck2013 chapter 15 . 7/30/2013
C'mon what the hell happened? and what happens next?
WorldinagrainofSand chapter 15 . 7/26/2013
please finish
Lara chapter 15 . 1/13/2013
If you ever get inspired I'd love to get more of this story
Writergirl99 chapter 15 . 8/2/2012
Sorry for some odd reason I'm not logged in. Wow. I just read these now and I'm in love. Seriously. This is incredible. Wow... I can't get over how amazing it is. I hope you update soon (I know it's been like a year) and continue this on. It has so muc potential...

Anyway, I love it, hope to see a new chap!
Sabi2 chapter 15 . 3/5/2012
Let me just say I am LOVING this series of stories. My only feedback (other than a better catch of the occasional typos consisting of missing letters or mixing up him/her/he/she) is... .could we pretty please have longer chapters? :D Can't wait for the next one though!
blackrose843 chapter 14 . 2/19/2012
Really ? You're just going to stop and leave us hanging? Please update. :(
we've got an anomaly chapter 15 . 11/22/2011
omg this is amazing! Please please write more!
white raven chapter 2 . 11/11/2011
A Hello Kitty band-aid? LOL! No wonder the Marines looked at him so strangely. I very much like your portrayal of Jennifer's sense of humor here. Well done.