Reviews for The Fullness of Earthly Bliss
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
One of the best stories I have read in this fandom, superbly written.
mephisto chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
This is a truly beautiful piece of writing. It follows canon while giving us a real, starkly humanizing picture of Schuldig and Crawford. I'd love to see more.
psyche chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
this is a long, painful, and amazing read. you've managed to style your writing to mimic the experiences S and B are going through. Very effective. Bravo.
Stef chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
This was superbly written. I love the characterizations and the way Schuldig was constantly reminded of burning out.

...Also, a good excuse for those outlandish Gluhen outfits!
hiatusforever chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
This is awesome.

The writing is spectacular. It's a style I seriously wish I had a grasp on. I see it now and again in one variation or another, but this - this is just great. It's like Fitzgerald with a modern, gritty twist.

The symbolism is fantastic.

Well done, well done.
Roxie Faye chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
*picks jaw up off the floor* Wow. Absolutely amazing. I really love the way you described their journey through the different places. You touched on the inability to use their powers, just touched on it enough for the reader to understand what that meant, but you didn't spell it out, which was good.

I liked all of it, but especially the time spent in Chicago with the emo/punk kid. The re-occurrence of the piercings was a nice touch.

I think both of them were very in character, as Crawford loses his strong, stoic composure to show he's only just a man on the inside, and Schuldig becomes worried of losing that strong Crawford who always pulls him up.

It was a really great read, and wonderful writing!