Reviews for Survivor
jj chapter 10 . 9/30/2011
please please please please post more chapters
Molly chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Please REVIEW! this is so freaking amazing... You said you'd make it to twenty please continue!
rebandmel chapter 10 . 8/13/2010
Martin is a real jerk and is he dating already wow he moved on quickly maybe Sam should just worry about herself and forget Martin for once she needs to talk to someone about this awesome update jeanne more soon don't forget your promise about posting your old fic the sequel to let's pretend
JayJe chapter 10 . 7/5/2010
Are you going to update soon?
RRSherlock chapter 10 . 7/1/2010
I am SO glad you updated!

Good for Sam for finally telling Martin what happened, but shame on Martin for calling her a liar! Victor's slime and having Sam transfered or fired should prove to Martin that

Sam was telling the truth!

Hoping you have more stored somewhere! Keep the story rolling!
Xia chapter 10 . 7/1/2010
Thanks for the update! I love this story, you're writing this really well considering we've never seen anything like this on the show!

Please update soon!
where'swat chapter 10 . 6/27/2010
Look, I don't want to talk about the story, it's your story. But I found all the characters completely untrue. Starting from a weak and almost always crying Samantha arriving to Victor. We can have liked him or not, but never in our wildest dreams I think we imagined he could be able of something similar. Not to talk about Martin, who just seems a bubbling stupid, particularly when talking with his father. These are not the characters I know, I'm sorry, they just have their names.
Xia chapter 9 . 4/28/2010
Thank you so so much for's been a while! You have the characters bang on and I can imagine them reacting like this on the's that good!

More please! Soon?
NCIS-CSI chapter 8 . 7/6/2009
please update soon
rebandmel chapter 6 . 3/8/2009
Hi ya stranger welcome back.

Wow that was a powerful update, its not easy to write an scene like that especially a rape scene, but you did it very well. Victor is pure evil to do that to Sam. I don't know what will Sam do now, its in your hands Jeanne update soon ok.

don't forget your other fics ok.

RRSherlock chapter 6 . 3/8/2009
HOLY SH%%! It was VICTOR! I'm not usually for murder, but in this case, Martin deserves a "get out of jail free" card for doing in his old man. What a SCUM BAG!

I'm so glad you've got more chapters! When do we get to read them? Awesome writing!
people-alwayz-leave chapter 4 . 9/2/2008
I like it. The characters are well written, Victor especially. I never cared for him ) But I love Smartin!

Can't wait for an update )

canuck17 chapter 4 . 7/4/2008
ohh this is bad. : wonder what will happen to victor and sam. update soon! :)
rebandmel chapter 4 . 7/4/2008
Poor Sam, Victor is pure evil. Update soon

The way Sam broke down in Martin's arms has she been attacked already?.

KyliedaRock chapter 4 . 7/3/2008
Great update! I simply loved the last line, so powerful. Awesome. xx