Reviews for Ties of Love and Friendship
onceuponaprincess16 chapter 32 . 6/19/2014
I'm not sure if you're still writing this story or not but I REALLY REALLY RWALLY LOVE IT AND YOURE BRILLIANT AND KYORU AND LET THEM HAVE SEX AND BREAK THE CURSE AND you're awesome :)
Guest chapter 32 . 9/8/2013
Please update soon! Love this story
Prince.Ess.Pan chapter 32 . 10/30/2012
dear god! PLEASE WRITE MORE! and has anyonetold you they have a feeling that you and izi are very much alike?
Water Flower 2009 chapter 32 . 9/4/2012
Well I have to say that this has been an enjoyable story. This could actually be a pretty good end to the story, because it ending with Yuki finally fully accepting his real feelings for Tohru and him even going so far as to want to help them, is a somewhat good ending. All you need now is a good epilogue. The story could go on if you wanted to but I think it would just end up dragging on for way too long. You even had a good climax with the chapters of the day Kagura came to visit Kyo but was stopped by Izi. All in all, a well written and enjoyable story. I hope to read more from you.
Miku-Cat chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
so cute /
Redwriter17 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
This is TOTES one of my favorite stories. It makes me laugh my FREAKING SOCKS OFF. Which, by the way, is reaaaaaaalllly hard to do. ;) Izi-chan is my favorite character, even if she's OC, and I thought I HATED OC characters. But she reminds me of my bestest friend in the world. In other words, my opposite. I was a lot like Tohru, I guess, minus the naievety. (Hope I spelled that right, I don't really care, though.) And yet we were like the best of friends. Soooooo anyways, I also thought this perfectly goes with the original story. That's totally creative, and I LIKE IT. :D
Can I have a request? Like, please? Could you write a fanfic based off Izi-chan? I would absolutely LOVE that. But, if not, I guess I'll understand...
In short, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks SO MUCH for uploading this story. :)
HerMadnessMac chapter 32 . 6/25/2012
I am so completely glad you updated this. I almost thought you never would...please finish it! You're so close!

I have to tell you, yours was the first fanfic I read on this site. Those days I was the biggest Fruits Basket fan ever, but as the manga ended, so did my obsession. However, this story still has a special place in my heart. I didn't have an account then, and it was only last year I acquired one. So, now I can finally tell you: I love this story, I love your writing, and thank you for introducing me to the world of fanfic.

I'd tell you I'm going to strangle you if you leave on this long of a hiatus again, but I'm guilty of the same thing with my ONLY fanfic. So, I can only get down on my knees- you can't see me, but I promise I am!- and PLEAD that you finish this astounding masterpiece.

All the best,

HerMadness
stars are brighter chapter 11 . 4/8/2012
"I took pictures on Haru's cell phone, just in case you didn't remember." . That was just plain hilarious. I think I busted a rib laughing. XD
demoncakes chapter 8 . 3/20/2012
THIS IS SOOO GOOD - I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT REVIEWING THE OTHER CHAPTERS - but I JUST had to keep on going! This is like, legit, the best Kyo/Tohru Fanfic I have read so far! NOW TO THE NEXT CHAPTER XD
jenaca chapter 32 . 1/21/2012
Write more ASAP! Please? 600th review! XD Or...at least it says that I am...
Esther -chan chapter 32 . 1/8/2012
this story is very great! Please up date soon I look forward to reading more!jj!
UnlockmyHeartforLife chapter 32 . 7/10/2011
AAAAAAAAAAND you make me have "my body got all hot kinda like an erection only but I'm a girl so I idn't get one you sicko" (Disclaimer: I AM SO GLAD I DON'T OWN MY IMMORTAL THE WORST FANFIC BESIDES YOURE LIFE WITH RON WEASELY AND IMMA WISERD) at that Kyo sexy cologne moment. HAHA he's just so hawt (from Youre Life with Ron Weasley) and coot (again) and sexah (My Immortal) :D
UnlockmyHeartforLife chapter 31 . 7/10/2011
I don't think Izi-chan is a Mary Sue... you portrayed her i a way that she could've been one, but revolted against that and is just... not. Simply that.

You want a Mary Sue? Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way -aka Tara Gilesbie's epic fail at life, Ebony- is a total example of what Izi-chan isn't. Or, if you're looking for her male counterpart, try Soulja Spirit Buu Jackson -aka raventretallishun's epic epic epic racist fail at life, dubbed with the totally random unrealated to his name nickname turtle- who is also what Izi is not!

Ah, My Immortal... terrible, terrible story. And imma wiserd doesn't even have words to describe how terrible it is...
UnlockmyHeartforLife chapter 30 . 7/10/2011
I like the suspense left at the end... and that whole fight scene is totally great (and even through the biyotchy-ness you can feel the tension cake baking :D I like cake...)
UnlockmyHeartforLife chapter 29 . 7/10/2011
Ah, unliteral innocence... eyes, ears, and mind... MINE WERE BROKEN TEN YEARS AGO! FUCK YOU COUSINS OF MINE! Giving the talk and making a 3-year-old watch the unspeakable... online in HD is just too. Fucking. Wrong. And the Tohru plush thong moment was a TOTAL WTF! Lol that just cracked me up...